Chapter 4 : Ice

DJ - Hellooooo Everyoneeee.. I hope you are enjoyinggg the Partyyyy..
Finally My favorite Part of the Party Comessss

Mixer Danceeee Where basically after sometime you have to change your partners..

Soooo Are you Guys Excited..

Crowd- Yessssssssssss

Meanwhile Sid was least interested in this..and the opposite was Kiara..

Sid was standing near his mom..and was least interested to join.. Kriti was so excited to join in..

Kriti- Bhai Please Come for Dance..

Sid - No Kriti..I am not interested in all this you go and dance..

Kriti - Bhai Please please please please...

Sid's Mom- Arre itna keh rahi hai to chala jaa na ( If she is insisting so much then go na )

Sid - Oh.. god ..

Kriti dragged Sid to Dance..
And The soft Romantic Music was playing in background..

" Kehte hai Khuda ne iss jahan me sabhi ke liye.. ( Rest Complete in the comments)

Sid was dancing with kriti.. though he didn't knew how to dance..but still he was trying..
Kiara was dancing with kartik.. both were perfect..
After 2 -3 lines they were switching their partners.. and now dancing with random people..

Kiara rolled and moved towards the next one.. He held her hand.. And he was non other than Sid..
As soon as they saw each other.. again the same reaction.. They rolled their eyes..

While dancing ,

Kiara - Acche se Karna ( Do it properly )

Sid - Mai acche se hi karraha hu ( I am doing it properly only..)

Kiara - Whatever..
She said while rolling her eyes

While dancing Accidentally Kiara's heel got onto Sid's feet..

Sid - Ahhhhh.... Pagal hai kya Hatana per ( Are you mad.... Put your feet asidee )

Realizing this she put her feet aside..

Kiara - Sorry I didn't Realized..

Sid mimicking her - "Sorry I didn't Realized.." I know you did this intentionally..

Kiara - Arre Why would I do Intentionally.. Mere pass itna time nahi hai jo tujhpe waste karu ( I don't have this time to waste on you )

Sid - Chup Hoja yaar..
( Shut up..)

Kiara whispering- Khudko Dance karna aata nahi mujhe bol raha hai.. ( He doesn't know how to dance.. And he is teaching me..)

Sid - Kya.. Kya.. Bola.. ( What.. What.. Did you said..)

Kiara saying the same words loudly -Khudko Dance karna aata nahi mujhe bol raha hai.. ( He doesn't know how to dance.. And he is teaching me..)

Sid - Mujhe dance nahi karna aata ?? ( I don't know how to dance ?? )

Kiara- Haa tujhe dance karna nahi aataaa.. ( Yess You don't know how to dance..)

Sid - You know what I just don't want to talk to you..

Kiara - Haa toh mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai tujhse baat karne ka ( Yes Even I am not interested to talk to you)

Sid slowly slowly went towards the chair and sat down..

Kiara went into the Kitchen..Opened the refrigerator took out some Ice in a bowl.. and requested Ramu kaka ( Servant ) to give this to Sid.. Ramu Kaka is a very old servant and almost like a family member to them..

Ramu kaka took the Ice from Kiara and went to gave it to Sid..

Ramu Kaka - Sid Baba.. Ice.. This will reduce the swelling..

Sid - Thank You so much Ramu kaka you are only my true friend..

He took the Ice from Ramu kaka and Started rubbing over his feet..
Releasing how did Ramu Kaka came to know that he needs Ice..

Sid while Rubbing Ice - Kaka How did you know that I need Ice.?

Ramu Kaka - I saw from the kitchen so I bought for you..

Sid - Ohh Thank You.. It's better now..

Ramu kaka took the Ice back and went back to Kitchen.. Kiara was waiting there..only.. Kiara only told Kaka that not to tell him that she gave it.. She Thanked Ramu Kaka and went back towards the hall

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys like it
Don't forget to vote and
Do share your views with me

Keep Reading
Thank youu