Chapter 19 : Kiara is Surprised

Sid - Mom Please you try to understand..

Sid's Mom - No..

Sid - Dad.. We genuinely did this for our reputation.. that you built by your hardwork.. I can't let that ruin because of me..

Sid's Dad - Beta I agree your intentions were good but you should have not done this..

After saying this They left towards their room..

Kiara - Now what we will do..

Sid - I don't know..

And they both sat down..

Sid - I think there's no need to worry.. Mom's anger is just for sometime.. I am sure everything will be fine tomorrow..

Kiara - Hope so..She agrees Beacuse I can definitely not live with you..

Sid - Mee too I would rather live alone than with you..

Kiara - Sameee...

Next Morning,

Sid woke up and came down.. and Kiara also came from kriti's room.. Sid went to kitchen to cook breakfast so that he can make his mom happy..

Sid to the staff who were there in the kitchen " You go and do something else.. Today I will make breakfast "
Kiara entered and said..

Kiara - You will make the breakfast ??

Sid - Yess..

Kiara - You know how to make??

Sid - Yess..

Kiara - Ohh.. What are you going to make ?

Sid - Umm Mom's favorite Aloo Paratha

Kiara - Are you sure na that you know how to make...

Sid - Ofcource Yes... You don't believe me..

Kiara - No...

Sid - Then you will..

Kiara - Let's see...

Sid wore the aprin..Took out the flour and a jug of water and kneaded the flour into a dough..
On the other hand he boiled the potatoes and after boiling mashed it and mixed some spices in it..
And started to make Parathas
Perfect Circles and Totally mouth watering..
Kiara was watching him doing all this and she was really surprised..

Kiara - Tujhe padhai ke alava aur kuch bhi aata hai Mujhe nahi pata tha.. ( Other then studies.. you know something else..I didn't knew )

Sid - Well.. There's lot more to know..

The Paratha was ready..

Sid - Come taste it..

She came and had a bite of it..

Kiara - I should not say to you..
But it's really amazing..

Sid with a proud expression on his face..

Sid - I know

He served the Parathas on the plate.. Till then Sid's Mom also woke up got ready and came for breakfast..

Sid's Mom - Ramu kaka.. I hope the breakfast is ready..

Before he could say something..
Sid came with the Parathas.. to which she did not show any reaction as such..

Sid - Mom Yours Favorite Aloo Paratha..

He said keeping the plate in front of her..

Sid's Mom - Sid Nothing will happen by doing all this.. So just let it be..

She said and went from there..

Sid - Mommm.....

Kiara came and said - I think we should give her some more time..

Sid - Hmm..

Sid got ready to go to the office.. already because of the marriage he was not able to go since many days..

He came down and took blessings from god as usual.. Till then Kiara also came..
Sid opened his eyes and saw her..

Sid - Where are you going ??

Kiara - At work..

Sid - Ok..

They both left from the house and sat in their respective cars and drove to their destinations..

Meanwhile at home ,

Sid's Mom and Kiara's Mom were sitting and talking..

Sid's Mom- They are still not understanding the seriousness of the situation..

Kiara's Mom- Exactlyy.. I don't know when they will grow up.. and start taking things seriously..

Sid's Mom - Yess.. I can't understand now what to do with them..

Kiara's Mom - Yess But we have to do something to make them realize their mistake..

Sid's Mom - Yes but what..

Kiara's Mom - Umm.. I have an idea..

Sid's Mom- So say na..

Kiara's Mom - Let us accept their marriage and you treat kiara as your daughter in law.. and i will treat Sid as my Son in law.. And let them live like a married couple..
When they will together for sometime they will automatically realize what they have done..

Sid's Mom - Yess.. I think this is the only way..

Kiara's Mom - Yes.. Let them come home now..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys liked it
Don't forget to Vote and Share your views in the comments..

Thank youu
Keep Reading