Chapter 7 : Have Sweet

She saw so many girls.. but according to her Nobody was Made for Sid..
She irritatedly stopped..

Today Sid's Dad was on Holiday..
So he suggested a girl..and showed her the picture..

Sid's Mom- Perfect... How I can Forget her..And she is Sid's such a good friend..

And she is Sid's such a good friend

Rakul Preet Singh

So she is basically Sid's childhood friend.. and were in same class.. after completing 12th she went London for further studies..and now she is coming back after completing her studies..

( Btw Any Rakul Fans here ? )

Sid is still in contact with her and they used to talk atleast once a month..As both of them were busy..in their own life..

Evening,

Rakul was going to come Mumbai today night only.. Sid's Mom contacted her mom..and invited them for dinner tomorrow evening.. with Rakul..

By then Sid was home..freshened up.. and came down for dinner..

On the Dinner Table ,

Sid's Mom- Do you Know Sid Rakul has came Mumbai back..

Sid- What.. She didn't told me about it..

Sid's Mom- Ohh May be She was busy..

Sid - Yes Possible..

Sid's Mom- So I Have invited them for the dinner tomorrow..

Sid - Oh.. Great.. Don't worry You want me to come home till then.. Right..

Sid's Mom- Yes.. Smart boy she said caressing his hairs..

Sid - Mommmm...

He said been irritated.. He never liked that anyone should touch his hair.. and Her mom always used to do this out of affection.. and he reacts in the same way everytime..

Sid's Mom- Accha Accha Theek hai (Ok Ok Finee..)

And she giggled..

Sid completed his dinner, said goodnight to his mom.. and went to sleep..

Next Morning,

Kiara - Mommmm.. I am getting lateee.. Do fastt..

Kiara's Mom was packing her handbag and all the essential items she needed..

Kiara's Mom - Doing Doing.. First you yourself get readyy..

Kiara got ready.. and came down.. bowed her head infront of the god..took blessings from her mom and dad.. and was heading to leave..

Kartik - All the besttt Dii..

Kiara - Thank you.. she said while moving out..

Kiara sat into the car.. and went to the location where she wanted to go..

Today it was a very special day for Kiara.. Her first song was released.. So she went for the promotions of it..

Already this song has gathered a lot of attention.. and people were mesmerized by Kiara's Voice.. Everybody was just loving her voice.. Her followers on social media platforms doubled after the release of the song..

So basically it was a press conference..The Reporters asked many kind of questions.. related to her personal and professional life.. After Answering all of them.. and completing the promotions of her song.. she went back to her home..

Evening,

The Door bell rings.. Ding Dong Ding..

Sid's Mom went to open the door.. and Rakul and her family arrived..

Rakul - Namaste Aunty..

Sid's Mom- Namaste.. Namaste Beta... Come In..

She and her parents entered entered.. They all sat in the living room.. and Sid's Mom ordered the servants to serve water to the guest.. Some normal conversations like how are you.. etc.. etc..

Meanwhile with Sid ,

Sid to his manager - Wind up fast.. I have to go home early.. Already it's late..

Manager - Yes Sir Yes.. You Go I will handle..

Sid - Ok.. Don't forget to Fix the Meeting with Mr. Mehra tomorrow.. I anyhow want this deal..

Manager- Yes Sir.. Sure..

Sid picked up all his belongings and was about to exit his cabin..
Manager in between..

Manager- Sirrr.. Byeee..

Sid in mind - I think all stupid are around me only..

Sid in sarcastic tone - Byeee

Sid sat in his car..and drive back to home.. After Sometime he reached home..

Sid's Mom- It's the time to Celebrate.. Have Sweet..

To be continued..

So that's all for today..
I hope you guys liked it..

Do Vote And Share your views with me..

Did you liked the New Entry ?

Keep Reading..
Thank youu