Chapter 3 : One Mocktail Please

After Singing the whole song beautifully she came out of the recording room.. The Director praised her a lot and was mesmerized by her voice and also said that " When this song will be released.. Everyone will be talking about this only " to which she expressed her gratitude..and went from there..

She reached home..Everyone was gathered over there The Malhotra's and The Advani's.. Leaving Sid's Dad Everyone was there.. Kartik , Kriti , Sid's Mom, Kiara's Mom and Dad and Sid was also there.. After completing his office work..He came there and Told the manager to handle the rest..
As they were discussing about Sid's Dad Birthday..Kiara also joined them after sometime..Everything was decided.. It was going to be a Grand Party.. Professional and Personal guests were invited.. The Venue was their house only..It was totally a surprise for Sid's Dad..

Next Day,

They were sitting on the Dining Table..and were waiting for his dad to come.. He was invited with a warm gesture.. Everybody wished him..and sat down.. After wishing him they were behaving like it's a normal day..as it used to be.. Neither Sid's Dad was bothered about it.. In these Terms Sid is just on his Dad Very Determined to work..

Sid- Dad just look at these files..Today we are going to sign a very important deal..

Sid's Dad took it from him and examined the file.. to which he replied in affirmative..

The Breakfast was done..and they left for the office..The party was scheduled to be at 5pm..So it was there half day in office..

After completing all their important work in the office..they somehow managed to convince his dad to go early..
It was around 4pm..They reached home.. All of them were waiting for them.. As soon as they entered.. Everyone "Surpriseee"

Sid's dad was happy to see all the decorations and their sweet and beautiful surprise..
They all asked him to get ready as guests were going to arrive any time..
He got ready..and almost all guests were there..

The party started with Press Conference.. As they were the talk of the town.. Media had many questions to ask them.. They also questioned Sid..

The party was going very well..Kriti Said some very special words for her dad on his birthday.. which was extremely precious..

A lot of performance were going on..

Coincidentally Sid and Kiara both went to the Drinks Section ( Guys Drinks Here means non alcoholic drinks Don't take it in another way 😜)

Sid and Kiara together- One Mocktail please..

Realizing each other's presence They looked at each other and rolled their eyes..
They took their respective drinks and went from there..

Suddenly the Lights were Dim.. and the spotlight was on DJ

DJ - Hellooooo Everyoneeee.. I hope you are enjoyinggg the Partyyyy..
Finally My favorite Part of the Party Comessss

Mixer Danceeee Where basically after sometime you have to change your partners..

Soooo Are you Guys Excited..

Crowd- Yessssssssssss

Meanwhile Sid was least interested in this..and the opposite was Kiara..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys like it

I don't know why this seems a useless chapter..
But I promise the next won't be..

Do Vote and Share your views
Keep Reading
Thank youu