Chapter 15 : Is this Right??

In the room Sid was very tensed that what he will be doing now??
Whole Media is there to cover his Wedding.. And at the last moment if Wedding will not take place..It will be very defaming for their reputation in the market.. He cannot even say the truth because he does not want to defame Rakul's family.. He was confused and in a great dilemma..

Till then Kiara entered...

Kiara - Sid.. Aunty is calling you.. Come fast..

She said and turned towards the door to leave.. But Sid was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't listened.. So she turned back and saw that he didn't listened and was lost somewhere..
So she went towards him and shook him..

Sid - Huh...

Kiara - What happened?? Where are you lost??

He handed over the letter to her..

Kiara - What is this ?

Then she read the whole letter..

Kiara - Whatt!!!

There's whole media in the Wedding.. Everyone is waiting for you and Rakul.. One of the finest business professionals are there..And at the last moment this.....
Rakul should have not done this..
She should have told earlier we would have find the solution for it..
She didn't told you.. But atleast she should have told me..

Sid - There's no point of all this...
What we will do now..

Kiara - Yes.. Let's think..

Though they are poles apart and they keep fighting..But in these type of situations they always support each other..

Sid - What should I do now ?? I can't risk our company's reputation.. Dad did all possible things to earn this name and reputation in the market.. It cannot be ruined because of me.. I can't let this happen..

He said putting his hand hardly on table..

Kiara - Sid ... Don't worry..
We will find a way...

Sid nodded..

They both began to think.. Sid sat down and was thinking and Kiara was roaming here and there and was thinking..

Sid - Mere dimaag me kuch nahi aaraha ( I cannot think )

He said being irritated..

Kiara - But mere pass hai ( But I have an idea..)

Sid - Kya Bol... ( What say..)

Kiara - Let's get married..

Sid - Huhh!!!! Pagal hai kya..

Kiara - Aur koi option nahi hai hamare pass..

Sid thinked for a minute..

Sid - Par tujhse shadi..

Kiara - Mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai shadi karne ka.. woh bhi tujhse..

Aur mai yeh tere liye nahi kar rahi hu.. Apni Family ke liye kar rahi hu..

Sid - Haa tu sahi keh rahi hai.. Hamare pass aur koi option nahi
( Yes you are right we don't have any another option.. )
And to save our reputation I have to do this..

Kiara - Yes.. I will get dressed in Rakul's lehenga and I will cover my face with Dupatta.. And we will give any excuse for covering the face..

Sid - Yes.. This is great..

They shaked their hands and said together.." Let's do this "

They were not understanding the seriousness of the situation.. and was truly acting in a Childish way.. They did not think of the outcomes of this decision.. Though they were very big now and they should be matured..and in this situation they should have thought sincerely but they were literally taking all this as joke...and considering it as if it was a mission..

Kiara went to Rakul's room and got ready as a bride..
Sid called his mother and informed her that he his coming in five minutes..
Kiara got ready and came.. She was truly looking gorgeous..

Sid - Waise maanna padega Make up kaise bhi insaan ko sundar bana deta hai.. ( I have to believe this that Make up can turn anything into beautiful )

Kiara - Excuse Me...
Leave all that.. I just hope we are doing this right..

Sid - We are doing this for our family.. And with a good will.. It cannot be wrong..

Kiara - Hmm..

Kiara covered her face and they left towards the Wedding Place..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys liked it
Don't forget to Vote And
Share your views with me in the Comments

Keep Reading
Thank youu