Chapter 22 : Concern

Kiara - Well thanks for the chocolate.. I love it..

Sid rolled his eyes.. till then he received the files and got busy with it.. Kiara was lying on the couch surfing through social media.. As she is a Singer very famous she has lot of followers whom she had to update..
After Sometime, It was now very late around 12.30 Kiara slept while looking at the phone.. and Sid got done with his work..

And he looked towards Kiara and found that she slept.. The A.C was high and the room was chilled.. So he took out the comforter from wardrobe and put on her so that she doesn't feel cold.. After doing this he went to sleep on the bed..

But soon Kiara turned around and fall from the couch..

Kiara - Aaaaaa.....

Sid got panicked listening her voice and woke up with a jerk and went towards her..

Sid - Tu theek hai??
(He asked out of concern..)

Kiara - Aaa.. No..

He gave his hand to her and made her stand..

Kiara - Aaa..

Sid - Ab tujhe sona bhi nahi aata kya ??? ( Now you even don't know how to sleep ???)

Kiara - Aree Yaar...

Sid - Kya Aree yaar.. Kaha lagi ??( What... Where did you got hurt ?? )

Kiara - Per me.. ( Ankle )

Sid - Ohh.. Wait..

He went towards the drawer took out Pain removal spray..

He made Kiara Sit..Breeze was going on the window got open and fresh air was coming in..

Sid - Give your Ankle..

Kiara forwarded her leg.. Sid held it and was spraying the spray..

Kiara - Ah..

Sid looked towards her and said,

Sid - Don't worry.. It will be fine but you have to bear this pain..

Kiara - Hmm..

Kiara was looking at Sid while sid was spraying and making her feel better..
After completing,

Sid - Is it fine now..

Kiara - Yess Better..

Sid - Hmm.. Now you sleep on bed and i will sleep on couch..

Kiara - But..

Sid - Noo.. Ab tu firse girgayi toh usme bhi meri hi galti hogi isliye tu hi so bed pe ( If you fell again then it will be my fault only.. So you only sleep on bed.. )

He took his pillow and comforter and put it on couch and Kiara's on bed..
After that they both slept..

Next Morning,

It was a beautiful sunny day.. Sunlight was shining through the window..Sid woke up and went towards the washroom..
He was about to open the door till then somebody else came.. Ofcource that is Kiara..

Kiara - First I will go..

Sid - Nooo I will go..

Kiara - No I will go..

Sid - No I woke up early and came here first..

Kiara - So I held the door's handle first So I will go..

Sid - No I willl..

Kiara - Aaa Look I have sprain in my ankle..

Sid - So what..

Kaira - Dekh coakroach..

( The only which Sid is scared of.. She used that weapon to win..)

Sid got scared..

Sid - Kaha kaha hai ( Where Where it is...)

Till then Kiara took the advantage of the situation and went into the washroom..
Sid understood that it was a plan.. and knocked the door hard...

Kiara laughed from inside - Now it will not open..

Sid pulled his hairs and screamed - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After half an hour Kiara came after taking bath.. Her hairs were wet.. Sid came towards the bathroom with a angry face.. Kiara flipped her wet hair and that passed through Sid's face..

Sid - Chiiiii...

Kiara giggled.. Being irritated Sid went into the bathroom.. Kiara was drying her hairs.. After Sometime Sid also came..

Meanwhile Sid's Mom to the staff.." Go and open Sid's room"
"Ok Mam " He went and opened the door.. As soon as he opened.. Kiara came and her ankle got twisted again..
Sid saw that and rushed towards Kiara and held her in his arms..

Sid - Itni kya jaldi hai Theek se chalna ( Why you are in so hurry.. Walk properly..)

He said helping her to stand..

Kiara - Haa Thank you

Sid - Hmm..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys liked it
Don't forget to Vote
Share your views in the comments

Keep Reading
Thank youu