Chapter 23 : Suspense

Meanwhile Sid's Mom to the staff.." Go and open Sid's room"
"Ok Mam " He went and opened the door.. As soon as he opened.. Kiara came and her ankle got twisted again..
Sid saw that and rushed towards Kiara and held her in his arms..

Sid - Itni kya jaldi hai Theek se chalna ( Why you are in so hurry.. Walk properly..)

He said helping her to stand..

Kiara - Haa Thank you

Sid - Hmm..

Kiara rushed out of the room and slowly slowly went down in hall where Sid's Mom was there..

Sid's Mom- Good morning Kiara Beta..

Kiara - Good morning aunty..

Sid's Mom - Oh!! No Aunty..Say Mom..

Kiara - Aa.. Yes.. Good morning Mom..

Sid's Mom- Yess.. Ok Come fast for breakfast as i told you we have a Surprise for you both..

Kiara was walking slowly towards the dining table.. till then Mom took the notice of it..

Sid's Mom - What happened to your leg ??

Kiara - Nothing Nothing.. Just my ankle got twisted..

Sid's Mom - Did you put something on it ?

Kiara - Yess Aunty ..

Sid's Mom glanced angrily towards her..

Kiara - Sorry Mom..

Mom said "Yes" with a smile and helped kiara to walk and made her sit..

( Mom refers to Sid's Mom)

Mom - Ohh God I already told both of you that there's a surprise for you both.. You came.. But where is this Sid..

She called Sidddd......

Sid - Yess Mom Coming.....

He came down and sat beside Kiara.. Kriti also came down for breakfast and dad also came from living room..
Staff served the breakfast and they all started eating..

Kiara - Aunty.. I mean Mom.. Now everyone is here.. Now please tell what's the surprise..

Sid - Yes Mom.. Whatever is it Tell fast I have to go office also today..

Kiara - Me too..

Everyone thought that she will go to Sid's office and looked at her..

Kiara - I mean I have to also go for Work..

Mom - Wherever you both have to go Cancel it.. And I am not going to entertain any reason..

Sid - But Mom..

Mom - No if and But.. What I said is Final.. I have already informed the manager he will take of the office.. And Kiara Your mom said to your manager to cancel all meets.. Okk..

Kiara - Whatt..

Mom - Yess.. Now you quickly eat the breakfast and get ready..

Kiara and Sid together- Get Ready!!

Kriti giggled..

Sid - What's there to Laugh Kriti ?

Kriti while laughing - Nothing Nothing...

Mom - Yes Get Ready Your Outfits are in your room wear them and come down till 10 am..

Sid - Mom Yaar....

Kriti started laughing again..

Sid - Ohh God Mom Tell her to stop i am already irritated..

Kriti - Ok Ok Fine..

They completed their breakfast and went to get ready.. Sid helped kiara to walk towards their room.. Over there Two outfits were there one for Kiara and One for Sid and a note on it stating "Get Ready Fast" They took their outfits and got ready..

 Over there Two outfits were there one for Kiara and One for Sid and a note on it stating "Get Ready Fast" They took their outfits and got ready

They got ready and obviously looking beautiful but to express that to each other was not their thing

They got ready and obviously looking beautiful but to express that to each other was not their thing.. They just looked at each other from head to toe and said together " Let's go " and nodded..
And went down.. Over their everybody was ready and as soon as they saw them they showered them with compliments..

Mom - Kiara you look amazinggg.. And Sid you too..

Kriti - Bhai and bhabhi you look Perfect..

Kartik - Yes Di and Jiju Made for each other..

At this comment they looked at each other and rolled their eyes in disappointment..

Kiara's Mom - May god protect you both from evil eyes..

Mom - Yess..

Kiara - Ok Now If we are done with the compliments please tell us what is happening why we all are so dressed up.. What is happening??

Sid - Yes Mom Enough of Suspense ..

Mom - Yes Yes I know you eagerly want to know so let's go the hall you will get to know..

There were so many chairs and stage all lighten up simple and decent..

To be continued..

Till then keep guessing what could be the surprise ( Well hint is already given..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys liked it
Don't forget to Vote
Share your views in the comments

Keep Reading
Thank youu