Chapter 26 : Ghosttt

Kiara - Sorryy Mom.. I will not repeat this again..

She hugged her and now everything was fine..

Mom - Ok Now its too late.. You should sleep now.. Kriti you also go and you both also..

All of them said "Yes Mom"
They all went and slept..

Next Morning,

The sun was not up in the sky.. It was 4.30 am. Kiara woke up.. and looked at the watch.. It was 4.30 in the Morning..She looked and tried to sleep again.. but could not..So she woke up..

Kiara - Ab kya karu itni subah Neend bhi nahi aarahi hai.. ( Now what will i do at this time..)

Then she remembered about the face mask that she ordered a day before..

Kiara - Let's try it..

She got up from bed saw that sid was sleeping peacefully on couch.. got towards the cupboard and took the box came back...and sat..
She opened it and applied on her face..Put her headphone on and was listening music..
While listening to music she slept..

After Sometime Sid woke up at 6.am He just opened his eyes and screameddd.....

Sid - Mummyy..... Bhoottt.. ( Mom Ghostttt)

Kiara heard his voice and woke up with jerk... and screamed backk....

Kiara - Kahaaa haiiii ( Where it is ?? )

Sid - Abbe Tu haiiii ( Itsss youuu )

Then he realized it was kiara..

Sid - Pagal hai kyaa Itni subah bhoot banke kyu bethi hai!! ( Are you mad.. Why are sitting like a ghost )

Then she started laughing hardly..

Kiara - Tu mujhe dekh ke dar gaya.. ( You got scaredd... )
(She asked while laughing..)

Sid - Haa toh Koi bhi dar jaayega.. ( Yess Anybody will.. )

Kiara was laughing continuously and Sid glanced at her with anger.. Then she tried to control and said,

Kiara- Yaar mujhe nahi pata tha ki tu itna darpok hai.. Coakroach se darta hai.. Bhoot se darta hai.. ( Yaar I didn't knew that you are such a coward.. You are scared of coakroach and ghost alsoo.. )

And started laughing..

Sid - Aa.. Haa Toh... Tu nahi darti kya.. Abhi apne aap ko mirror me dekhleti na tab pata chalta.. ( Yess Aren't you if you look yourself in the mirror you will also get scared.. )

Kiara continues to laugh.. 🤣

Sid - Ok Now Enoughh...... Pehle toh tu yeh mask nikal aur normal reh.. aur mai nahane jaa raha hu..( You remove this mask first and be normal.. and I am going to take bath.. )

Sid went to take bath.. and Kiara couldn't stop laughing about what just happened..
After Sometime he came and got ready Kiara also took bath and got ready and they went for breakfast..

Mom was there in the Kitchen and preparing for the breakfast..Dad was sitting on the sofa reading newspaper..
Sid and Kiara went to the dining table and sat for breakfast.. Kriti was already having her breakfast.. Today was her last exam of graduation..

Sid - Aur Hogayi taiyaari teri?? ( Prepared for exams.. )

Kriti - Bhai aap toh chup hi raho.. ( Bhai You please be quiet.. )

Sid - Kitna dar rahi yaar exams se .. Padha nahi kya kuch... ( Have you not studied anything... Why are you so scared.. ) 😂

Kiara - Tu toh exam se dar rahi hai Kuch log toh insaan se hi dar jaate hai 😂 ( You are scared of exams but there are some people who gets scared of humans alsoo..)

Sid looked towards her.. Kiara Giggled..

Kiara - Chal Ok Jokes apart All the best

Kriti - Thank you bhabhi Only you are nicee

Sid - Haa haa
Mimicking her "Only you are nicee"

Mom - Kriti Be fast And all the best..

Kriti - Yes Mom.. Ok Byee..

Sid - Pass hojaiyo

And laughed

Kriti - Haa Hojaugi

And she left.. Sid , Kiara , Mom and Dad had breakfast and left for their respective works..

With Kiara -

Kiara to manager,

This song is very close to my heart and it's happening now It's not less than a Dream coming true  for me.. Today I am very very happy..

Manager- Mam this envelope came today for you..

Kiara - Ok.. I have to go home I will read at home only...

Manager- Ya Sure Mam..

With Sid ,

It was a very hectic day for him Back to back meetings Presentation and work stress he came home early..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
Hope you liked it
Vote Comment your views

Keep Reading
Thank youu