Chapter 5 : Nightmare

Ramu Kaka - I saw from the kitchen so I bought for you..

Sid - Ohh Thank You.. It's better now..

Ramu kaka took the Ice back and went back to Kitchen.. Kiara was waiting there..only.. Kiara only told Kaka that not to tell him that she gave it.. She Thanked Ramu Kaka and went back towards the hall
And joined the party..

Like this only the whole party went.. And Everybody enjoyed a lot.. It was about 12.00 am and all the guest had almost left..

Advani's were there only and were casually chatting..
Kiara went home to sleep because she has to wake up early tomorrow..

After sometime Sid also went to his room as he had to prepare a Important Presentation..

After sometime Advani's also bids Goodbye and went to their home.. Everyone went to sleep..

Meanwhile

Sid's Mom and Sid's Dad in their room..

Sid's Mom - Today Mrs. Batra asked me.. that what are we thinking about Sid's Marriage..

After All he is 26 now.. Well Settled in business.. Now he should look upon his personal life..also..

Sid's Dad - Yes.. You are Right..Talk to Sid..about this..

Sid's Mom- Hmm..

After this they slept..

Next Morning ,

As usual Sid got ready for the office and came down..

Sid - Momm.. Breakfast..

Sid's Mom along with some servants served the Breakfast.. and she herself sat beside Sid..
There was Bread and Butter for Breakfast and Coffee as he liked.. He Started Eating..

Sid's Mom- Sid.. Actually I wanted to talk about something ..

Sid while a bite in his mouth - Yes Yes Say..

Sid's Mom - Now you are 26.. Well settled in life.. Successfull in business.. Don't you think Now you should look upon your personal life also..

Sid - Mom Don't talk like Jalebi .. Come on the point..

Sid's Mom- Okk.. I think Now you should get Married..

By listening this the bite got stuck in his throat and started coughing..

Meanwhile Kriti came.. and while giving a glass of water to him..

Kriti - Bhai... Shaadi ka itna excitement.. ( So Excited for marriage )

He gulped in the water and clearing his throat he said..

Sid - Tu chup Reh.. ( You be quiet )

To which kriti chuckled..

Sid - Not.. Now Mom Come on I am only 26 Now.. And I don't want to get married this early..

Sid's Mom with a Sigh - Ok You think till evening.. and Then tell me.. Okk..

Sid - There's is nothing to think in this..

Sid's Mom- Still...

Sid - Finee.. Ok Now I am going..

And he had left for office..
After a hectic day in the office.. Sid along with his dad came home.. Servants took their belongings from them..and Got them a Glass of water..Till now Sid's Mom also came..

Sid's Mom to Sid - Sid go now and that freshen up.. Dinner is Ready..

He went to his room to get fresh..and Sid's Mom asked the same thing  to Sid's Dad..
Both of them freshened up and came down for Dinner.. Kriti also came down..
They all sat for Dinner..

Sid's Mom- Ok So Sid What did you Thought..

Sid - Aree Yaar No Mom..

Kriti while giggling- Mom aap bhai ki shaadi Kiara di se karwa do.. Perfect Match ( Mom Why don't you choose Kiara di as Bhai's Wife..)

Sid - Tu paagal hai kya.. Isse behtar to mai shaadi hi na karu.. ( Are you Mad.. I would  not get married instead)

Kriti - Just Joking Bhai Chill..

Sid - Joke... It is not less than a Nightmare..

He said been relaxed..

Sid's Mom- Ok Ok .. Jokes Apart.. Let's Play a game..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys like it
Do Vote and Comment

What do you think.. About which game is Sid's Mom talking about ?

Keep Reading..
Thank youu