Monica's Marriage

Comincia dall'inizio

He hits her head.

Neil: Idiot. Why I am going to be jealous of him when I know you are mine? I am happy that you are speaking with him casually without any fear.

Avni: It's all because of you.

Neil: It's because of your confidence.

Avni: And I haven't introduced those girls because they are from other countries. Not because I am possessive.

Neil: Okay. I believe you.

Neil smiles. Avni turns to go. Neil held her hand. Avni sees him.

Neil: This way.

They go to the parking area and get in the car.

Avni: By the way, you will have a lot of work, right? Then how did you come?

Neil: I told everything and asked Abhi, DD, Ali, and Purab to supervise it. Don't worry. Now, think about us.

Avni smiles rests her head on his hand and holds his hand. Neil smiles and holds her hand.

Neil: If we stay like this, then we can't reach where Juhi was.

Avni: Drive. I didn't stop you.

Neil: Avni

Avni sits straight and sees the outside world through a window.

Avni: Okay, I won't disturb you. I won't come near you. You drive. You are taking me to the cafe, right? Go.

Avni(whispers): He won't take me anywhere. He does not at all miss me. Only I think about him daily. Stupid.

Neil hears it even though Avni speaks low. He smiles.

Neil: Are you angry with me?

Avni: Me? No. Who am I to get angry with you? I am no one. Drop me in the cafe.

Neil smiles seeing her anger and cute pouts. He missed this a lot. He starts the car and drives it. He stops the car in the park. Avni sees that.

Avni: Why did you stop here?

Neil: Since we are on the way to the cafe, let's go and be in the park for some time. I want to get the file from my assistant.

Avni: Oh. Since you have work, you came to see me. You go and come. I will be here.

Neil: Just come.

Avni and Neil come inside the park and walk. Neil tries to hold Avni's hand, but Avni takes her hand back.

Avni: It may disturb you when you get a file from your assistant.

Neil: Avni

Avni goes and sits on the bench. Neil sits and makes Avni face him.

Avni: I hold your hands because I missed you. I am seeing you after 3 years. You don't know how badly I missed you. And here you are being same as we used to be. Why? Is that because we are in a public place? Are you here to get the file?

Neil: No, not at all. I asked you to sit straight because I don't want you to get hurt when I drive. And I am not here to get any files. I came to the airport to see you. And I brought you here to spend time with you. I can adore your small anger. But I can't accept the fact that you are ignoring me. It will hurt. And I am seeing you after 3 years. I missed you a lot and want to spend time with you more. When Bhavesh told me about the statement that you always used to speak about me, do you know how happy I am? And when you said My Neil, it made my day. Avni, dont be angry with me for a long time. Fight with me and finish the anger there itself. Don't exceed more than 2 minutes. I can't bear your silence.