Forger gave a small sigh and nodded.

"Just don't hurt yourself, alright?" He asked me seriously.

I gave a nod, knowing that I would anyway.

"No. Destruction, we're serious right now. You can't just nod. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you won't self harm," Order interrupted, and her tone could've been called strict if it had not shook with worry.

I gave a groan of frustration.

"Order, please-"

"No bargaining," she cut me off, her voice breaking.

I gave a small, silent sigh before turning to her.

"I won't self harm," I promised.

Order gave me a hug, holding me comfortingly.

"Do you want me to go talk to my idiotic sibling and beat some sense into them?" She asked quietly.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Nah. He's going through something too, it'd be selfish to just ignore him just because he won't -can't- kill himself," I explained quietly.

"Still, it's a dumb thing to break up. He could've asked for space or something," Order shrugged.

"I just... it doesn't sound like Chaos to do something like this. Maybe- maybe he lost feelings? I don't think he would've broken up with me over something like this... maybe he just stopped loving me and decided to use this as an excuse?" I suggested quietly, my voice cracking.

Normally, everybody would've objected. But now, nobody was sure. There was an uneasy glance they shared before speaking.

"No. I see the way he looks at you, there's no way from the deepest pits of Tartarus to the highest of Elysium that he doesn't love you," Dove said.

I normally wouldn't have listened, but Dove wasn't just saying words. Her tone was flat but sincere. I knew that Dove wouldn't force anyone into a toxic relationship (unlike her mother, but we won't get into that) just because of any reason. She was much smarter than that. Plus, she would do nothing like that to me.

I looked up at her.

"Thank you."

For once, my words dripped with sincerity and not sarcasm, and I genuinely meant every bit of the short yet powerful thing I had said.

Dove gave me a small smile.

"It'll all be alright in the end. We're immortal. Chaos can't keep this up forever," she reasoned, shrugging.

I didn't know how to feel with that, but it was a relief since I had forever to figure this out.

"Yeah, but for now... I dunno, I just- I don't want to be around Chaos, you know? Seeing him every second after this... I just want to stay away from him," I admitted quietly, glancing at the others.

"We could kick him out of the house," Forger suggested with a hopeful shrug.

I had to stop myself from snorting.

"It's not fair to Chaos. He didn't do anything bad anyway, we shouldn't punish him, and definitely not by kicking him out," I reprimanded with no real malice behind it.

Forger sighed in defeat.

"Do you want us to stay with you?" Eta asked instead.

"For sure," I replied with no hesitation. "If that's alright," I added quickly, not wanting to be pushy.

"No, no, definitely. It's alright," Dove reassured softly.

"I can talk to Chaos about staying away from us," Order shrugged.

I sighed.

"I dunno. I dunno, it's just- ugh, I dunno," I groaned frustratedly, rubbing my forehead as my headache got worse.

"Alpha, why don't you rest for a while? It's been a really long day, and there was yesterday too, I think it would only be fair if you got some good sleep," Eta suggested, and something in his voice told me he wasn't asking or suggesting anything.

"I'm okay, I don't need to sleep," I waved off.

"That's not true. Entities need sleep, too," Eta countered.

"But I did rest last night," I argued.

"You slept last night but you didn't get any rest, and with the while ordeal this morning, and everything happening now, there's no way you aren't exhausted," Eta snapped.

I groaned, giving up.

"Fine. Fine. I'll get some sleep," I sighed.

I winced as I felt my ankles throb again. Order looked at me knowingly but made no comment.

"Good," Eta replied snobbily in victory.

He gave a small smile which I returned.

"I don't know how you two aren't siblings," Forger commented in amusement.

I laughed before looking at Eta.

"We could be, especially since we're more powerful than gods. We're entities. We could just call ourselves siblings," I shrugged.

"Yeah. I'm the older brother and you're the younger sibling. I already tease you, do I not?" Eta asked mockingly.

"Wait, wait, wait, we're both a thousand years old, though," I interjected, refusing the mere thought of being a younger sibling.

"Nah, I'm one thousand and twenty one," Eta shrugged.

"Counting mortal ages, then I'm one thousand and eighteen-" I paused.

Eta began cackling.

"I hate you," I grumbled.

"You love me," he choked out.