Number 9

The girls were outside for training, it was freezing Viv was cold and her coat was in the changing room while Beth's coat was laying on the ground, it was noticeable how cold Viv was, Beth just laughed at her girlfriend and didn't understand why on earth she hadn't put Beth's coat on. After another 5 minutes of looking at the coat and then continuing to train, Beth gave up and walked over to her, picking up her coat on root, "Baby why haven't you even picked it up and just worn it? It was quite clear that I'm not using it." Beth laughed as she handed Viv the coat, "Well because I didn't want to just to rob it." Viv said as she took Beth's coat and put it on, "Better?" Beth asked, "Much." Viv smiled like a cheshire cat, "I love you Viv." Beth hugger Viv, "I love you." Viv said into shoulder, after they're little moment the girls went back to training in the bitter cold October wether.

After training the girls made their way to the canteen Viv still had Beth's coat on and had no intentions of taking it off, when Viv sat down on a table by herself with her hands resting on a hot coffee mug, "Why aren't you eating?" Beth questioned her girlfriend, "My hands are too sore to move." Viv sighed, Beth's eyes turned from concern to sympathetic in the space of two minutes, "Shall we go home? You can have a bath and try warm your hands up? I'll cook food, by I I mean the air fryer and if they're still sore I'll feed you." Beth suggested, "It's okay baby, you stay and eat with the girls." Viv smiled, "Vivi, I couldn't care less, I want to make sure we warm you up before they get even more painful." Beth smiled as she rubbed her thumb up and down Viv's arm, "Okay." Viv smiled. Both of them stood up and made their way home.

When they arrived home Beth took Viv's bag and hers and opened the door, "Viv you sit down." Beth stated as she walked into the kitchen to put their training kits in the wash, Viv laughed and sat down. When Beth came into the living room she grabbed a blanket that was hanging over the back of the sofa and wrapped it around Vivs hands multiple times, then walked upstairs into their bathroom and began to run Viv a bath, then went into their room and grabbed the two hot water bottles that were on the bed and placed on them on the window sill at the top of their stairs before turning off the bath and calling Viv, "You have a chill for a little bit and I'll put food on and then I can come up and wash you're hair for you." Beth suggested, Viv nodded her head, "Okay baby." Viv smiled as she walked into the bathroom, when the door closed, Beth couldn't help but feel sorry for her girlfriend but went downstairs and began to make them both food. "Vivianne, do you want me to wash your hair?" Beth called upstairs, "Yes please babe." Viv called back.

After Beth had washed and dried Viv's hair, they went downstairs and began to eat their food, "Beth can you help me please?" Viv asked all shy, "Course I can." Beth smiled, Beth stood up and went to sit on Viv's lap, Beth took Viv's fork and began to feed her, "Thank you." Viv smiled after every mouthful.

Once they had eaten and Beth washed the dishes they made their way into the living room which was full of blankets and the fire was on, "I'll be in two minutes, do you want tea?" Beth smiled,
Viv nodded her head, "Yes please." Viv smiled, Beth went into the kitchen and made them both tea, filled up the hot water bottles and took them into the living room. When she walked in Viv was snuggled into the blankets, Beth smiled, she placed the tea onto the table and the hot water bottles on Viv's hand, "Thank you." Viv smiled, Beth smiled back and sat on the sofa, Viv laid her head on Beth's chest, with one hand Beth ran her fingers through Viv's hair and in other she was scrolling through Instagram, when she saw the pictures from training and Viv wearing her coat and all the comments underneath saying how cute it was made Beth's heart warm, "They're obsessed." Viv laughed, "I'm obsessed with you." Beth kissed Viv's forehead, "I love you." Beth smiled, "I love you more."