Bad Period <3

Beth and Viv were laying in bed, Viv was awake waiting for their alarm to go off before she disturbed Beth. Viv had stroked the side of Beth's face causing her to stir a little, Beth woke up, "Hi baby," Beth smiled sleepily as she opened her eyes, "Good Morning," Viv smiled as she gave Beth a good morning kiss.

After 10 minutes of laying in bed cuddling, they both got out of bed. Beth walked into the bathroom, Viv started to make their bed she noticed a little bit of blood on the sheets, she thought to herself that it was her then she heard a loud cry coming from the bathroom, "Baby, you okay?" Viv shouted, Beth opened the bathroom door, "I've come on my period." Beth cried, Viv opened her arms and Beth walked straight into them, "We've got an hour before we leave, go have a bath and take it easy," Viv kissed Beth's forehead, Beth saw the sheets, "I'll wash..." Beth began, "No you won't. I will" Viv kissed her once and then went into the ensuit and ran Beth bath.

In the meantime Viv went downstairs and washed their sheets, Beth came down the stairs and found Viv cooking breakfast, Beth just sat on the sofa and curled up like a ball, "Aw baby," Viv said sympathetically as she walked over to Beth and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her forehead, Beth stood up from the sofa and groaned in pain, "Aw baby," Viv said as she stood up and picked Beth up, Beth wrapped her arms around Vivs neck and her legs around her waist as they entered the kitchen Viv placed Beth on the counter. Viv reached into the cupboard and pulled out some pain relief and filled a bottle of water up for Beth, "Thank you," Beth said weakly, Viv smiled, she made pancakes for Beth as she knew they were favourite and would cheer her up a little, "Here bubs," Viv said as she began to feed Beth.

After they had eaten they had ten minutes before they had to leave, Beth was laying on the sofa, her head on Viv's lap, she stroked Beth's hair while she watched Friends, her favourite TV show, "Baby, how are you feeling?" Viv asked gently, "Not so good, my belly hurts, my bed hurts and my back." Beth cried, "Aw baby, shall I call Jonas and tell him we're both gonna take the day off?" Viv asked, "I'll take the day off but you can go into training. I'll be okay on my own." Beth smiled, Viv shook her head, "Not happening, I'm staying." Viv stated as she reached for her phone which was on the coffee table, Beth sat up to allow Viv to move, she dialed the number and then walked into the kitchen, "Hi Jonas, Beth and I won't be in training today, she's not well..." Viv spoke, Jonas cut her off, "Say no more Viv, Beth's not well and she's gonna need her girlfriend, I hope she's okay and I'll see you both tomorrow." Jonas said through the phone, "Thank you," Viv said as she put the phone down.

Viv went back into the living room and sat back down on the L-shaped sofa, "What did he say? Beth asked as she wormed her way back into Viv's arms, "he hopes you're okay and he will see you both tomorrow." Viv opened her arms and Beth rested her head on Viv's lap, Viv stroked her hair gently, "Do you wanna go cuddle in bed and watch a movie?" Viv suggested, Beth nodded her head, Beth nodded her head, "Wait by here for a couple minutes while I make the bed." Viv said as she walked into the kitchen and took the bedding out of the tumble dryer and went back into their room and put fresh clean sheets onto their bed, when Viv re-entered the living room she was met with a very tired Beth, Viv picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

Viv placed Beth into their bed, tucked her in before climbing into bed the other side, "Vivi," Beth whispered, Viv turned to face Beth giving her her full attention, "Can we have cuddles?" Beth asked, Viv snuggled in closer Beth and spooned her, "Better?" Viv asked, Beth nodded her head.

Viv reached for the TV remote and put on Friends on the TV for Beth as it was her favourite, Viv played with Beth's hair gently as she fell asleep, "Sleep well baby, I hope you don't have anymore pain when you wake up." Viv whispered as she placed a kiss on Beth's head. Viv hated seeing her girlfriend in so much pain, knowing that she couldn't do anything broke her.