Movie night <3

Beth and Viv were currently in Viv's flat getting ready for a movie night with some of the team, it was mainly just Leah, Kim, Steph, Jen and Katie. Beth was asleep on Viv's chest, Viv was playing with Beth's hair gently, when she looked at the clock hanging on the wall she realised they had to leave in the next twenty minutes, "Sorry beautiful, but we've got leave soon," Viv said as she shook Beth gently to wake her, Beth opened her eyes and rubbed them, "Okayy," She smiled. Viv went upstairs to get herself ready, she took out her comfy tracksuit, "Babyy," Beth said shyly, Viv turned her full attention to her girlfriend, "Can I wear one of your hoodies?" She asked, "Of course, you don't have to ask." Beth went straight to Viv's wardrobe and took out of Viv's big and comfy hoodies, 'That one is nearly drowning you" Viv laughed, "But it makes me feel safe," Beth said, Viv walked to Beth and hugged her tightly, "Come on," Beth said pulling Viv out of the room and out of the house.

All the way to Leah's house, Viv kept her hand on Beth's leg and gently rubbed her thigh with her thumb, when they pulled up they realised that they were most likely the last to arrive, they got out of the car and which was parked towards the car the end of the street, they got out of the car and Beth took Viv's hand as they walked to Leah's door.

Viv knocked on the door and got greeted with a thick Irish accent, "Nice of youse to join us," she laughed, as we walked into Leah's living room where the others were, Leah had already made hot chocolates for them and brought them out of the kitchen and handed each of them one, the two girls made their way over to the empty sofa which nobody was sat on, "So what movie are we gonna watch?" Beth asked, "We were thinking of the Notebook," Steph said, "I love that movie," Beth smiled.

As the movie went on Beth felt cold and shuffled her way into Viv's arms, Viv opened her arms for Beth to lay between them, "Look at those two," Leah whispered to the girls, they all turned to look at the two girls who were cuddled up on the sofa. Halfway through the movie Viv went to the toilet and Steph came to sit with Beth, "You love her, don't you?" The Aussie asked, "Yeah, very much," Beth responded shyly, "You can tell, the way that you both are with each other is like something in a movie," Steph whispered into Beth's ear as Viv re-entered the room, Steph stood up and Beth was going slightly blush, "What's up?" Viv asked while smiling, "Nothing," Beth answered, Viv took her seat and Beth cuddled straight back in, "I love you," Beth whispered, "I love you more," Viv whispered back.