Bad Tackle <3

It was Beth and Viv's first game back since their injuries, they were both in the starting line up and both anxious, Viv more so than Beth. When they were in the tunnel getting ready to go out on the pitch Beth turned her head to face Viv and gave her a reassuring smile then they walked out onto the pitch to play against Chelsea.

The ref blew her whistle and the game kicked off. With in the first 15 minutes of the game Beth had the ball at her feet, she dribbled it through legs of Sophie Ingle and passed the ball to Viv, who scored bottom right corner, Beth ran up to Viv and wrapped her arm around her followed by the rest of the team, the crowd erupted into the loudest of cheers. After Viv's goal the Chelsea players started to be more aggressive, everytime Beth or one of her teammates had the ball the players would tackle or push the Arsenal players. Eventually it started to get to Viv, and when Beth had the ball at her feet once more and got badly tackled by Chelsea's No. 15, Eve Perisset, Beth went down holding her ankle, Viv lost her head, she immediately stormed over to Eve, "What the fuck you do you think you're playing at?" Viv shouted in Eve's face, no one had seen Viv get like this before, "It happens in football, get a grip." Eve said as she pushed Viv away, Viv pushed back slightly more aggressive, "She's just come back from an injury so why on earth do you think it's acceptable!" Viv whispered angrily in Eve's face once more, this scared Eve, but Viv wasn't backing down, Kim came running over instantly when she saw Viv going mental, she pulled Viv away, "Viv, calm down." Kim stated, Viv walked over to Beth who was on the verge of tears, "Vivi," Beth smiled trying to hide her tears, Viv knelt down and placed one arm around Beth's neck, eventually the medics stood up, then Beth stood up too, she walked along the pitch then developed it into a run, Viv broke into smile knowing her girlfriend was. Viv went from being super protective over Beth to being a softie in the space of 10 minutes.  The half time whistle went and the full team made their way back into the changing rooms, "Viv turned to Katie." Steph laughed as she was walking in the tunnel with Beth, Beth laughed.

When they went into th changing room at half time Jonas gave the team a talk, "You're playing really well, it's nice to have Beth and Viv back on the pitch doing what they do best." He ended his speech and then they went onto the pitch to finish what they started. They went back onto the pitch their heads held high. The whistle blew to start the second half, the game was still played with the same aggression as before. The Arsenal women battled hard, eventually, the ball was at Beth's feet once more, she took her shot and scored, she ran and celebrated with Viv, "Proud of you bubba," Viv smiled before the girls gatecrashed their moment, the final whistle blew, Arsenal won 2-0.

When the girls walked around the pitch doing their lap of honour, Beth spotted a sign which said Meademas revenge tour,
Beth walked over to the girl who was holding the poster, "I love this poster," Beth smiled, "You can have it." She smiled back, "Do you want me to sign it and then you keep it?" Beth asked, "If you want I can get Viv to sign it too?" Beth asked, the little girl nodded her head, Beth smiled and turned around, "Vivi!" Beth shouted at her girlfriend, then gestured for her to come over, Viv came over and clocked the sign, "Hi, nice sign." Viv spoke to the little girl, the little girl had gone shy, "Can you sign this for...?"  Beth smiled at the little girl indicating for her to say her name, "Olivia." The little blonde hair, blue eye girl, Beth signed her signature and then handed her pen to Viv, Viv signed the sign, "Thank you both, so much." Olivia smiled, "You're welcome," the couple said in unison, "Can I get a picture?" She asked shyly, Beth nodded her head, the little girls mum pulled out her phone, Beth picked the little girl up and brought her over the fence, she placed her on her left hip and Viv stood the other side. Viv wrapped her arm around Beth, after the picture had be taken Beth placed the little girl the other side of the fence, Viv had taken her shirt off and handed the shirt to her, "Thank you, thank you." The little girl kept repeating, Viv smiled at her and then the couple finished their lap of honour and then left the pitch.

When they entered the changing room, they showered and changed. Viv was finished packing her stuff and then sat down on the bench, scrolling through her phone, Beth noticed and came over and sat on her lap, Viv placed one hand on Beth's thigh and the other underneath her t-shirt and very gently rubbed her hand up and down her back, "I've never seen that side of you before," Beth whispered into her neck, "Yeah well she was bang out of order and shouldn't have treated my princess the way she did." Viv responded quietly, "Well it's cute when you get protective." Beth smiled, Viv blushed, Beth leant down to place a quick kiss onto Beth's lips, "Look at the Meademas," Katie shouts at the top of lungs, Viv buried her head into Beth's chest, "Haha, Vivi's gone shy," Beth laughed as she placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your suggestion, I hope you like it x