Fear of Flying <3

It was the night before the team were traveling to an away game in Germany against Wolfsburg. Beth and Viv were watching a movie snuggled up under a blanket after they made sure they had everything ready for the day of traveling tomorrow.

At around 10pm Beth sat up and stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes, "I'm going up, you coming?" Beth asked, Viv shook her head, "I'll be up in 10," Beth turned her body to face her girlfriend, she hugged Viv tight and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, Beth got up off the sofa and walked up the stairs, "I love you," Viv called out to her girlfriend, "I love you too," Beth called down the stairs.

After an hour Beth turned over to cuddle her girlfriend and when her arm couldn't find her she opened her eyes, she saw Viv wasn't there. Beth sat up and got out of bed and ventured down the stairs to see Viv still sat on the sofa still under the blanket, still watching the telly, Beth walked over to her girlfriend and placed her arms around her neck, "What's up baby?" Beth asked, "Nothing, I was just watching the telly and lost track of time," Viv lied getting up off the sofa, "Well can you come up to bed? I want cuddles," Beth asked, "Yeah I'm coming my love," Viv smiled as she followed her girlfriend up to bed.

As the night went on Viv fell asleep with Beth on her chest, it was about 1:30 when Viv fell asleep and the alarm went off at 5 but Viv woke up at 4, she woke up and Beth was no longer on her chest, she was now on her own pillow facing Viv.
When Viv woke she got out of bed and went down stairs and made herself breakfast and went to watch the telly in the living room. An hour later Beth came down stairs, "Morning Princess," Viv said, "Morning Vivi," Beth said groggily, as she came and sat down next to Viv, Viv put her arm around Beth's back, "Viv, are you sure you're okay?" Beth asked, "Well, I don't like flying and each time we have to go away makes me feel anxious and worried," Viv practically cried into Beth's chest, "Aww baby, why didn't you say? I can help you," Beth said as she wiped Viv's tears, "I've hidden it for years and it's never really been something I've brought up," Viv mumbled out, Beth just held her girlfriend and calmed her down, "I'm gonna make something to eat, why don't you have a sleep by here before we leave?" Beth suggested, "Okay," Viv agreed. Beth sat and ate her breakfast as she kept her eye on her girlfriend to make sure she had some sleep, even if it was an hour.

After an hour Beth had to wake Viv so they could leave for the training ground so they could unite with the rest of team and travel to airport on the coach ready for them to travel to the airport.

When they arrived at the ground the girls realised that they were the first to arrive, they got out of the car and got their bags from the boot and walked into the training center. As the pair went in they went into the gym to drop their bags off and the pair made their way into the canteen to get themselves coffee, "Baby, you go sit down and I'll get these," Beth smiled, Viv went to sit down on a near by table as she waited for Beth to come over with their coffees, "Thank you princess," Viv smiled, as they drank their coffee in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company, "Come on the dearest," Beth laughed as her and Viv stood up and left for the gym to unite with their team, when they arrived in the gym the team was there ready to leave, Beth and Viv grabbed their bags and made their way to the bus with the rest of the team.

When they climbed onto the bus, Viv sat next to the Lotte and Katie, while Beth was making her way the back whispered into Viv's ear, "If you need me you know where I am, I love you," Viv nodded her head and smiled, "What was that about?" Katie asked curiously, "Nothing," Viv brushed it off and carried on conversation as normal. The journey to airport was roughly three hours and Viv was drained and exhausted and Beth knew how tired her girlfriend was after not sleeping last night, "I'll be back in two seconds, just gonna see Viv," Beth said to the two girls she was sat with as made her way to the Viv, "Hi," Beth smiled as she hovered over Viv's shoulder, Viv moved against the window and Beth sat down next to her, "You okay?" She asked Viv quietly into her ear, "Tired but other than that, yeah" she whispered back, Viv placed her head on Beth's shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep. "Is she alright? She doesn't normally sleep on the bus, everywhere else bar the bus," Katie asked concerned about her friend, "Yeah she just couldn't sleep last night," Beth lied, "Oh okay," Katie said. As the journey went on Beth spoke to Lotte and Katie, when they were about 15 minutes from the airport Viv stirred and opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes and lifted her head off Beth's shoulder, "Hi sleepyhead," Beth laughed, Viv groaned, "Someone's happy," Caitlin who was sat on the table across laughed.

After the bus journey they were at airport getting ready to board the flight, Caitlin and Katie were talking to Viv who wasn't paying much attention to what was actually being said, she had become so anxious and worried about flying she couldn't concentrate, Beth came over with tea for Viv and noticed how much she wasn't really with it, "Here you go baby," Beth said as handed Viv here tea, "Thank you gorgeous," Viv smiled. Caitlin and Katie had disappeared to the toilets, "Baby, you okay?" Beth asked, Viv shook her head, Beth wrapped her arms around Viv, "Swap seats with Steph and sit next to me." Beth stated Viv nodded her head.

As they boarded the plane Beth sat on her seat and Viv had swapped seats with Steph and was now sat with Beth, Viv placed her head Beth's shoulder, Beth placed her hand Viv's thigh and rubbed her thumb gently, "Beth, I'm scared," Viv whispered, "Baby girl, it'll be okay, I promise, I'm here," Beth reassured her girlfriend Beth took her free arm and wrapped it around Viv, as the plane began to take off Viv took hold of Beth's hand that was resting on her leg and squeezed it, "breathe baby," Beth cooed. As the they plane was off the ground Viv pushed the arm rest up that was in-between the two girls and placed her head on Beth's lap, Beth stroked her hair and with in minutes she fell asleep for the rest of the flight.