I missed you <3

Beth was currently laying in her bed in her room in Germany, she was scrolling through her phone looking at pictures of her and Viv, they hadn't actually spent many night's apart from each other for the past nine months after all they had both been out with ACL injuries, now they were apart, Beth was now in Germany at ADIDAS HQ while Viv was at home, or so Beth thought, she knew that Viv would be back in training this week, she assumed it would be when they were back in England. Beth was missing Viv and all the girls around knew it, no matter what they tried, nothing would cheer her up until she had face timed Viv. Beth had tried phoning Viv but she got no answer so Beth decided to just sleep.

 The following morning, Beth woke up to the sound of someone knocking her door, she groaned, looked at her phone, it was 6:45 in the morning, who on earth would knock on her door, "What?" Beth stated before looking up, "Well it's lovely to see you too." Viv smiled, "Vivi" Beth whispered so she didn't cry, Viv wrapped her arms around Beth's waist and Beth wrapped her arms around Viv's neck, "I missed you." Beth mumbled into her neck, Viv picked her girlfriend up, Beth wrapped her leg's around Viv's waist, Viv walked inside Beth's room, and brought her bag's into the room and then placed Beth down on the bed, "I missed you too." Viv said as she kissed Beth's forehead, Beth snuggled into Viv's chest. 

The next two hours were filled with love, laughter and cuddles, they were snuggled into each other, you'd swear they hadn't seen each other for months. When the clocked struck 8:45 they both decided to make their way down into the breakfast hall, hand in hand laughing and smiling the whole way.

When they walked in they went to the buffet, Beth stood behind Viv in the queue, "Sit by me?" Beth whispered into Viv's shoulder, "Sure my love." Viv whispered back. They made their way to the table where Jen and Steph were sat, "Omg, it's Vivianne Miedema in the flesh." Jen teased, "When did you get here?" Steph asked, "Early this morning," Viv answered as she and Beth sat down, "Well Beth's certainly missed you, she's not been herself since you've been apart." Jen smiled, Beth blushed and buried her head into Viv's side, "I missed her too." Viv smiled as she placed a gentle kiss onto the side of Beth's head, "You too make me feel lonely." Steph sighed, "Me too mate." Jen added, "You're both in relationships and Steph you've got a wedding to plan, Jen you see you're better half at international break, so let me be happy while we're not at international break." Beth argued back, "Think we deserved that." Jen laughed, causing them all to laugh.

As the day went on, the girls were all back on the pitch, Beth was so happy that she was back alongside her girlfriend. "Girls, team bonding tonight." Jonas said as everyone was turning to leave, everyone nodded in agreement, the girls decided to have a campfire and play games and would meet at 8.

As the night began, Beth was sat next to Jen and Steph and Viv was sat with Lotte, Katie, Caitlin and Alessia. As the night went on, Beth got cold and wanted to be in the warmth of Viv's arms, Beth got up and moved to sit the sun lounger that Viv was sat on. Viv moved her legs for Beth to lay in between them, Beth was laying comfortably between Viv's legs, Viv had her arms around Beth's neck, Beth took Viv's hands in hers and placed gentle kisses on her hands. Later on, the girls decided to watch a movie, Beth was falling asleep in Viv's arms, Viv very gently kissed Beth's forehead, "Do you wanna go up to the room to sleep?" Viv asked, Beth nodded her head, "You can stay here if you want, I'll see you in a little bit." Beth smiled as she sat up and turned to face Viv, "It's okay, I want to be with you." Viv smiled, Beth blushed. The pair said their goodbyes and made their way up to bed, hand in hand. 

When they got back to the room, they both changed into pyjamas, brushed their teeth and climbed into bed, Viv opened her arms and Beth snuggled into Viv's chest, she leant up to place a kiss on Viv's lips, "I love you baby girl." Beth smiled, "So much." "I love you too my love, today, tomorrow and forever." Viv smiled as she kissed Beth's forehead, as they drifted off to sleep, entangled in each other's arms, back where they belonged.