Travel Days <3

Beth and Viv were currently laying on Beth's sofa, Viv had her head on Beth's chest listening to the sound Beth's heart beat, while Beth was gently tracing circles on Viv's back underneath her t-shirt.

Beth glanced at her phone when she saw it light up with a notification from her brother asking what time they would be leaving for the game away at Villa Park, Beth took her phone from the side of the sofa and responded saying they'd be leaving in 25 minutes. Beth tapped Viv's shoulder gently, "Baby, come on. We've got to get ready to leave now." Viv slowly sat up and stretched her arms, she turned to face Beth and planted a kiss gently on Beth's lips before getting up and going upstairs to get herself in the team tracksuit, Beth followed Viv upstairs and also put her tracksuit on.

When they were both dressed they went downstairs and checked to make sure they had everything they would need for an away game, including pajamas for the night as the team was staying in a hotel because the game didn't kick off until 8:30pm and it would be late when they got back to the training ground after doing media after the match so they decided as a team it would be best stay there for the night and travel back in the morning. When they checked twice to make sure they had everything Viv took their bags to the car and put them in the boot, while Beth locked the door when Beth heard the door lock she got into the drivers seat and Viv was in the passenger seat, as they set off the Saint Alban's.

When they arrived, Beth got out of the car and opened the boot and took out both bags, she handed Viv her bag, Viv then proceeded to take Beth's back in her other hand too, "You know I can carry my own bag." Beth laughed, "I know, but you deserve to be treated like a princess." Beth blushed at this and then walked next to Viv's side as they went inside. As they went they realised the rest of the team was yet to arrive, "Coffee?" Beth asked, "Sure, take my card." Viv said as tried to hand Beth her card, Beth ignored the gesture and walked off. When Beth was getting coffee most of the team had arrived as Beth came back with the coffee she saw Viv in conversation with Lotte and Katie, Beth didn't say anything she just watched her girlfriend affectionately. When Viv noticed Beth was standing there with coffee she reached her hand out for Beth to pass her one, "Thank you." Viv smiled, Beth just winked at her. After 10 minutes the full team arrived and they began to get on the buses.

When the full team was finally sat on the bus, Beth was sat at the back with Jen and Steph listening to Jen play the guitar as they all sang along, completely out of tune. Katie and Lotte were sat watching something in the row in front of them when Beth noticed that Viv wasn't sat next to them, Beth instantly began to worry about Viv so she texted her asking if she was okay, Viv responded saying yeah I'm all good, just wanted to read my book in peace. Beth stood up and moved towards the front of the bus, "Where are you off?" A Scottish accent asked, "Going to see if Viv's got any water left in her bottle." Beth said sassily, Jen laughed and Beth did too as she walked towards the front to find Viv.

When Beth approached Viv she tapped her shoulder, "Heyy" Beth smiled, Viv shuffled over by the window, "You good?" Viv asked as she closed her book to talk to Beth with her full attention, "Yeah, have you got any water left?" Beth asked, Viv handed her the bottle that was nearly empty, "Finish it." Viv smiled, Beth took a gulp of the water and then put the lid back on the bottle and put the bottle on the table, "Is that all you came to see me for?" Viv asked, Beth shook her head, "Nope, I was wondering if I could have a little sleep?" "Of course you can have a nap," Viv tapped her thighs as Beth placed her head on Viv's thigh, Viv began to trace circles on Beth's back as Beth began to drift off to sleep.

While Beth was asleep the bus stopped at the services, "Viv," Leah whispered as she passed not wanting to wake Beth, Viv looked up from her book, "Do you want a drink?" "Can you get me a tea please and water for Beth, take my card" Viv said as she handed the card over to Leah, "Don't be silly, you can buy on the way back tomorrow." "Fine, thank you." Viv said gratefully.

When the team came back on the bus Leah handed Viv the tea and water, "Thank you," "You're welcome. How long has she been asleep for?" Leah asked as she sat opposite Viv, "Probably about half an hour," Viv said as looked down at the sleeping beauty on her lap. For a good 15 minutes Leah and Viv spoke about general topics then Beth began to stir, she opened her eyes and stretched her arms a little, then looked up at Viv, "Nice sleep?" Leah asked, Beth nodded her head as she sat up, Beth began to open the water that was in front of her and then went to say thank you to Viv but before she could Viv said "Leah." Beth turned to Leah and said thank you as she took a mouthful of water, Leah smiled in response.