Down Day <3

Beth and Viv were sat in the changing room after training Viv was down, she wasn't herself. Beth was getting changed and saw Viv looking down and she walked over to see her girlfriend, "Hi Baby, you okay?" Beth asked as she sat down next to her girlfriend and placed her arm around Viv, Viv placed her head on her shoulder, "Yeah just having one of those days," Beth placed a gentle kiss on the side of Viv's head, "Wanna come home with me and you can have a bath while I cook dinner, then watch a movie in bed and cuddle." Beth suggested, Viv nodded her head and then continued to get herself changed, Beth walked over to her things had packed them all away in her bag, Steph looked at her bag and then it was finished, "Not coming for food with the team chick?" The Aussie asked, "No, not today, Viv's not herself so we're gonna go home and have us time." Beth whispered to Steph, "Awh bless, well I hope she's okay," Beth looked over to Viv and looked back at Steph and smiled.

As soon Beth was packed she walked over to Viv and grabbed her packed bag, and then they both made their way to Beth's car. Viv got in the passenger seat and faced her head towards the window, Beth placed her hand on Vivs thigh and drove the pair of them back to her house.

As soon as they arrived home Beth rushed to unlock the door and ran straight upstairs to run Viv a bath. When she came back downstairs Viv was sat on the sofa scrolling through pictures of us, she came across my favourite one of us, it was us being all lovey dovey and cute in a restaurant, "It's my favourite picture," Beth smiled as she walked over to Viv and wrapped her arms around the back of neck and rested her head on top of Viv's, "I love you," Viv said into Beth's hands as she placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. "Bath's done by the way baby," Beth said she walked away, Viv walked upstairs and got herself undressed and got into the Bath. Beth walked upstairs and into her bedroom where she changed the sheets so they were the clean and ready for them to sleep in tonight, then went into the bathroom, "Do you want me to wash your hair?" Beth asked, Viv nodded her head. Beth gently scrubbed the shampoo through Viv's scalp, Beth then took the shower head down from the wall and washed the shampoo out of her hair and then gently conditioned her hair before leaving Viv in the bathroom for another 15 minutes.

Beth went downstairs and made them both some dinner, chicken, rice and veggies. While Beth was in the kitchen she heard the sound of the bath being drained and went upstairs into her bedroom to find Viv getting herself changed into her pajamas which she left here and then plugged the hair dryer in the wall and sat on Vivs desk, "Do you want me to dry your hair?" Beth asked, again Viv nodded her head, Beth walked over and gently took the brush through Vivs hair as she began to dry to Viv's hair.

When Beth had dried Viv's hair they went down stairs and took the food out of oven which Beth had cooked. Beth placed one plate infront of Viv and then sat down next to her, "Thank you," Viv said, "You're more than welcome," Beth smiled as she began to tuck into her food. After they had eaten Beth went into the other kitchen where she went to make hot chocolate but then she realised that they didn't have any, "Shit!" Beth said out loud, "What's up Viv?" Viv asked as she had come to wash their dishes, "I wanted to make you hot chocolate but I can't because we haven't to any." Beth complained, "You know you don't have to make us hot chocolate, you've made me feel better by just being around me," Viv tried to reassure her, "No. I'm going to the shops." Beth stated as she walked into the living room and put her shoes and walked out.

When Beth came back she had brought, hot chocolate, chocolate, a teddy and flowers. When Viv heard the door open she turned her head to the door, "What on earth have you being buying?" Viv asked, "I got you gifts," Beth smiled, Viv looked at Beth affectionately, Beth handed Viv the flowers, teddy and chocolate, "Aw thank you bubba, I love you." Viv smiled, "I love you too baby," Beth said as she walked into the kitchen where she made hot chocolate, then went upstairs to get changed into her pajamas which consisted of Viv's hoodie which drowned Beth and paid of pajama bottoms, when she walked back down the stairs she grabbed the hot chocolates from the kitchen and took them into the living room and placed them on the coffee table, "Thank you, I love you." Viv smiled, "I know you love me, you said a few times." Beth laughed and so did Viv. 
Viv snuggled into Beths chest with the teddy that Beth had kindly bought her, "What are you gonna call him?" Beth said pointing at the teddy bear, "I don't know, I think you should same it." Viv said, "What about Elio?" Beth suggested, "Welcome to our family, Elio Meadema." Viv smiled as she leant up to kiss Beth.