- It's hospital policy, the girl who came with you is not a family member, so we had to contact someone.

- The girl? What girl?

- One about your height, maybe a little shorter, long hair, brown eyes... - he gestured to help with his description.

- Chaeyoung - I muttered to myself. He seemed to hear, but didn't dare speak out. If Chaeyoung was at the hospital with me, she soon knew everything that had happened. Everything I didn't know at the time. For me to end up completely without memory, it must have been heavy, I just remember when we arrived at the club and then everything is a blur in my mind. - Can you tell me if she looked angry?

Jay twisted his forehead in confusion and suppressed a laugh when he saw that I wasn't having that much fun with his presence.

- Yesterday she arrived quite apprehensive, but this morning I didn't see her looking good.

- Shit.

- Are you in trouble?

- Is a drunk person who ends up in the hospital someone without problems? - he twisted his face in a funny way and shook his head. A very soft smile appeared on my lips and he seemed to be happy about it.

- Well, we'll be sending your lunch soon and your doctor will be here in a few minutes. Get well soon.

He was making his way to the door until I stopped him with a somewhat abrupt gesture.

- Could you let the girl in? I would like to speak to her.

- I don't know if she'll be able to, but I'll try and, at the very least, let her know about your improvement.

- Thanks.

As soon as he opened the door, a woman was waiting on the other side, as if she was about to enter at that exact moment. Our eyes met and it was inevitable to smile when I saw her angry face, I could imagine what was going on in her head and I'm sure it wasn't anything good.

- The doctor has arrived, no visitors for you now.

- Why? - I replied in amazement.

- Because I do not want. - She threw a cynical smile at me and then at Jay, closing the door almost in the boy's face.

- I don't remember you being so annoying.

- Funny, because I remember you very well here in this hospital bed. Over and over again.

- Haha - I mocked, rolling my eyes while she seemed to analyze the beeps next to me.

I remained silent, no matter how tough and careless I acted, Jeongyeon was one of the few people who knew the real me. Which prevented me from having the luxury of acting.

- I don't know whether to complain to you or hug you. - she said in a sigh.

- Does my opinion matter?

- No, you're going to get yelled at anyway, but I want you to ask for my pleasure.

- Then I want a kiss. - I twisted my mouth into a smile and raised one of my eyebrows, casting a seductive look in her direction.

- Don't confuse me with one of your girls. - I laughed loudly without even being able to control my emotions and threw my head back, covering my mouth. - How ridiculous you are. Tell me, how do you feel?

I stopped laughing at once by closing my mouth and stared at her for a while until I managed to compose myself.

- Like shit.

- Okay, great. Good to know you can still feel pain.

- Did you call my parents?

- Yes. - She was writing something down on the paper on her clipboard and suddenly stopped to return my look.