The Little Big Things PT.1

I spent the entire class watching Chaeyoung concentrated beside me taking note of everything that came out of the mouth of the old woman in front. It was funny how she tried to record everything on her tablet, the voice recorder had been on since we sat down. I'm tired of counting the times Chaeyoung complained to me for making her sit in the back, because of people's murmuring. Everyone knows that the uninterested are the ones at the back of the class, and for that exact reason I took her to stay there with me. But she was so determined to learn and prodded me so hard about how bad her recording would be that I took her a few chairs down the front.

After that, Chaeyoung was quiet and I could admire her in peace. I was sprawled out completely in the chair, my curved spine almost supporting my body in the seat, and merry eyes following her every move. Our hands were intertwined and played in a caress of thumbs. She had the most beautiful hand in the world. The small, delicate and chubby fingers, I smiled just praising her in my thoughts. Then the idea of a ring came to mind, I could give one as a gift.

- I hate this room - I took my eyes off her hands staring at her face now. - No matter how much clothes you wear, you will always feel cold. - She rubbed her arms with her free hand and curled up in her chair.

- Be quite, your voice is disturbing the recording. - I whispered back and she huffed. - We can go back, at least you weren't complaining about the cold.

- Shut up. - I suppressed a laugh and sat back in my chair, still watching her. I thought twice and leaned my body close to hers bringing my mouth to her ear.

- Want the other hand to warm you up? - the hairs on the back of her neck stood up at the low tone of my voice. She was incredibly sensitive to me.

Chaeyoung shoved me with her shoulder and made a move to actually let go of our hands, but I didn't allow it. I laughed low in her ear and leaned as much as possible on the arm of the chair bringing her closer to me. Chaeyoung rested her head on my shoulder, her forehead lightly touching my jaw, while I wrapped my other arm around her, caressing her skin over her shirt. Bad day to come in a dress and a cardigan, Son.

I can't say that I thought it was bad, quite the opposite, I was loving it. Every moment we stuck together was heaven on earth for me. The fact of giving her affection was my greatest gratification, her dependence and her willingness to have me around caused me an indescribable feeling. I lost count of how many times I got lost in the delicious scent of her hair below my nose, a wonderful mix of strawberry and cherry. My right hand was moving up and down her arm, my mouth every now and then pressing her head in a tender kiss and my left hand holding hers in my lap, my fingers again fascinated by the contact of hers.

The class passed slowly, but in a good way. For a moment I even thought she had dozed off, which is what almost happened to me.

- So where are we going today? - she asked excitedly. My eyes grew suddenly as I remembered our anniversary.

- Is it today? - I tried to make my voice sound as natural as possible, but I think she noticed.

- No love, our anniversary is the day after tomorrow - I exhaled because of nervousness relaxing my posture in the chair - Apparently I don't have much to look forward to. - She laughed getting up from her chair and gathering her things.

- I didn't forget, you just confused me. To what do I owe all this joy?

- I know you haven't forgotten, but your luck is that your jealousy is very sweet and made me smile. - I smiled at her, looking down at the front of the room, the boy was no longer there. I was surprised by Chaeyoung's hands on my face as soon as I got to my feet. - Stop being jealous! He leaves early.