Disappointment

I fell into bed with Chaeyoung under the moonlight that late night. I was radiant with joy with everything that had happened, I wished deeply that she could open her eyes at that moment just so she could record happiness on its apex on my face.

- What happened to you? Earlier today you was tense and excluded, and now you're electric and very bold - Chaeyoung said pulling my hand back to the region of her abdomen. Your little body crused under mine being a constant victim of my onslaught.

- Would you believe if I said I'm madly happy to see you? - I finished the sentence by snubping her neck fiercely pulling a long breath. My teeth scratching her skin from top to bottom while my lips, at a time or another, deposited kisses.

- Terrible that I can’t really see it - her voice came out trembling and her hands once again tangled inside my hair.

Our bodies were perfectly fitted to each other, we moved in response to each other's movement. The friction of the sexes now uninhibited under our pants made me sigh against her neck and I counted how much awareness was still left at the moment.

- You are so beautiful.

I marked the entire region of her torso with wet and slow kisses, my hands accompanied the rhythm strolling through her body calmly, exploring every little piece until I am only the unreachable at the moment. Her leg rose giving in to the impulses of pleasure and intertwined behind mine, just below my ass, in a strong tightness. She grabbed me by the hair making me lift my face and gluing our mouths again.

Her kiss was always different and at the same time commonly delicious. The taste of her soft lips invaded my senses and numb me in the midst of so much temptation, I corresponded as best I can enjoying that simple and at the same time, so intimate contact. Her tongue did not ask for permission at any time before invading my mouth.

Chaeyoung now looked as lost as me, her legs intertwined at my waist and her hands risked down my body. Skillfully her fingers pushed the bar of my shirt and returned, now under the cloth and in a straight containment between nail and skin. I felt my body shiver like a rain that has been finding itself on the horizon: in a small delay and covering a large area. I could feel her delight in her actions, we got to the point of the despite. We rubbed despite the pants, we touched despite the shirts and that unnecessary complication was already getting on my nerves.

I stuck my fingers on her shirt and lifted my body pulling her along with me, quickly performing the action of removing it from the way. Chaeyoung was panting in front of me, her chest, now covered only by the bra, climbed and descended quickly just like mine. She was as lost as I and that was my green light to go ahead. I removed my shirt, took her hands and put them on my breasts. No ceremonies, no worries, just the hunger of her touch guiding me. Chaeyoung did not take long to be comfortable and surrender at the moment, her hands massaged slightly as our lips met again. My fingers ran down her abdomen and her own firm in my breasts between tightened and rubbed. By this time I was completely wet and ready to start what mattered.

Before I could take any initiative, Chaeyoung became more agile throwing the weight of her body against mine making me roll to the side. Now she was on top and the smile I captured on her lips indicated that she was looking forward to taking control. In a quick movement she snapped my left breast making me moan uncontrollably with the totally unexpected gesture. Her tongue circulated through my nipple as her hand remained firm. My body was completely goose bumps by the sensation of her icy and skilled tongue in such a sensitive area. She ended up sucking it with a provocative desire and my hand lowered with her ass, stepping hardly making her interrupt her actions to release a moan.

- Again. - Her face came back to mine and she brush our lips lightly. I smiled with her words and repeated the previous movement echoing through the room the sound of our jokes. Her teeth closed on my lip in response to the impact and I could swear she cut it, so hard. But the pain only brought me more pleasure.