Different Realities

It turned out that I didn't just spend one night with Chaeyoung, but the entire weekend. Nothing much happened, not because I didn't want to, for me she was quite irresistible, but because it didn't seem like the right time. Chaeyoung didn't make it easy for me, her thrusts were getting bolder and her kisses were becoming more experienced by the second. She didn't seem to do it on purpose, it was all like an unknown impulse that she still didn't know how to control.

Apart from the physical part, we became very close in those two days together, I could have a taste of what a routine with her would be like and it didn't seem bad at all. I was right when I said she wasn't a morning person, waking up next to her made me gasp, her body always glued to mine in a certain kind of possession, her expression serene, her hair loose and completely disheveled, her body covered by a blouse bigger than her; but when she was forced to get up, the suffocation came. In addition to complaining, she knew how to do the worst: whining. And in that she was perfect. I had fun trying to convince her to leave the blankets.

I left her apartment just to get the essentials. I clashed with Momo as I packed my small suitcase and, as expected, I received a barrage of questions, but I decided not to go into detail. We promised to talk to the girls as soon as we had the chance and it would be something we would do together. It made no difference to me, I wasn't the least bit worried about what they would think of it. Not that their opinion didn't matter to me, but I somehow knew they would like to know and even if that wasn't the case, I was too passionate to let it down.

Time with Chaeyoung seemed to fly by. When I realized it, it was already Sunday and it would be our last night together. I don't know how healthy it was for us to be like this in each other's face for a long time and there are things I still needed to resolve, so leaving her was a necessary evil. We spent the two days holed up inside the house, we didn't even go out to buy food since I had the incredible idea of testing my culinary skills next to her. To my surprise, great meals were cooked every time, good laughs were had every time, and lots of kisses were shared. I already felt like this was my new life. But it wasn't. Not yet.

We arrived at the college together on Monday, drawing everyone's attention again, people seemed to notice everything and I was starting to wonder when this was going to end. It was expected and funny at first, but now it crossed some lines, including having Chaeyoung in the spotlight and in the sights of some idiots. We avoided contact during our time together in public, it was difficult to keep my hands off her and I could see that this was not my unique suffering. We met a few times after classes and later for lunch with Momo and Dahyun, everything went as normal and as well behaved as possible since none of the girls made any jokes about the two of us.

- Mina, wait! - I heard Momo yell at me in the distance making me stop walking in the middle of the hall. - We have class together now.

- We have? - I asked confused, she was a semester ahead of me, so that was not possible.

- Yes, I didn't take music history last semester because, you know, history isn't really my thing and I decided to sign up when I remembered that you took it today.

- You waited for me to give you the answers?

- Of course, because I knew about your return. It was all calculated.

- Mostly but you didn't calculate the fact that I won't attend class today. - She frowned in a mix of anger and confusion. - I need to sort out some things and I’ll come home late. Don't wait up for me.

I kissed her good-bye and left before she could object or even try to keep me there. I wasn't lying when I said I had things to attend to, I knew she thought I was just making up an excuse to skip class, but I couldn't postpone my chores any longer.