𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 41

♬ There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats
Alone, unless you wanna come along ♬

Lando Norris POV

I entered the club and was immediately congratulated by some of the other drivers and I went to get some drinks as I saw Eleanor talking to Emily and Riley. She looked gorgeous. The dress she changed into was gorgeous, it hugged her body beautifully.

Two hours later I sat in the back of the club, I was tired, too tired to dance. I closed by eyes for a second until I felt a kiss on my cheek, I knew it was my wife by the smell of her perfume so I smiled as I opened my eyes.

"Aren't you forgetting something baby? You won," she says cheekily and I look around.

"Don't worry about it, it was a joke," I say as I run my hand through her hair and she smiles as she leans her head to my palm and it makes me smile.

"Let me do it," she pouts as she asks me and she comes closer to me.

"Are you wasted?" I ask worriedly.

"Nope, I drank two margaritas. I can even drive. Are you wasted?"

"I'm not, I am just too fucking tired," I say as I caress her cheek before she kisses me.

It wasn't a drunken kiss, it was slow, she parted her lips for me and I got lost in her. It felt like we were the only ones in the room even with the deafening sound of the music and people. I felt her hand unbuckling my pants and I couldn't find it in myself to deny it. I know Eleanor, she is not drunk.

Her talking would get slower and she would mix words a lot, but she is just fine. I just don't know what has gotten into her to think it's a good idea to do it in the middle of a packed nightclub.

"You can do it once we get home," I whisper once we take some time to breathe and she shakes her head.

"Why not take the risk? Are you scared?" She asks before biting her lower lip and my smile widens.

"I can't imagine the headlines if this goes public," I say worriedly and she shakes her head.

"My dad would never let that happen, and neither would your PR team. Also, your wife giving you a blowjob at a packed party as you celebrate a home win? No one will care, you will be the king," she says nonchalantly and I nod.

"It's your choice baby," I say and she smiles as I feel her hand playing with the waistband of my boxers while her other hand traces my hard member through the fabric.

"A woman hasn't touched me in three weeks, do you want to humiliate me?" I asked as her lips were brushing against me but she refused to kiss me.

"Why?" She asked as she was obviously surprised.

"Because it didn't happen. I did with you, and then I used my hand," I tell her and I moan once I feel her nails gently trailing my erection from top to bottom. I lean my head back on the couch and she kisses my neck, one of them is a hickey, I know it.

"Well, seems like I will have to make it worth it," she says as she leaves my lap and I look down because I need to see this.

I need this moment engraved in my memory. She was on her knees, she put her hair all in a ponytail and reached for my hand and put her hair there and I tilted my head as I felt the excitement flowing through my body, this woman is something else short of perfection.

She looked up into my eyes as she took my boxers off, just enough to release my very eager cock, she smiled and I was melting on that couch. She had me, if she asked me for a fucking kidney I would give it to her. I was smitten. She looked so innocent but so damn tempting. Her red cheeks and the semi-parted lips made it way much harder.

Wait. Her looking at me directly made it harder, the situation, and my cock. While keeping the fabulous eye contact she licked lightly the whole length of it and I felt like I was going fucking crazy. What a tease! I either married a monster or I created one, whatever one is right I still take her as she is.

Her free hand entered my shirt and rested on my abdomen. Her hand held the base of it when she started the tip of it, circling her tongue like this was nothing but a lollipop, I've seen her eat one and now I can't unsee this. I can replace that memory with this one.

She sucked it on while using her hands to accompany the movements she was doing, she was slow, I never thought that would drive me crazy. Until today.

I held to that damn couch as my life depended on it, her hair was in my hand, tightly held and I didn't feel the need for her to be faster so I just touched her head. Her free hand was overstimulating my every sense. It left my abdomen to my thigh and I just leaned my head back.

I needed to last longer than five minutes, this can't be it. When I thought I could last I heard her moan against it, I was doomed. I am the loser who couldn't handle 5 minutes in a blowjob.

She never changed the rhythm, her moans were there with every stroke and I was losing it, it was consistent and it was fucking good, I felt my legs shaking and my muscles tensed as I felt the orgasm, I tried to pull her away but she did quite the opposite.

She took her hand out and she deepthroated me, I felt the relief. I forgot who I was and where I was as I lost all strength but I opened my eyes to my wife licking and cleaning it like a fucking pro. She covered me and left the jeans unbuckled as she smiled, before sitting by my side.

"That was- Fuck!" I say still in a too numb state and she laughs.

"Amazing? You are welcome, you are the winner after all," she says with a smirk as she takes a sip of my glass.

"Come here," I say as I pull her in for a hug, that is when I see Oscar, he didn't look happy and I just grinned before kissing her.

"No! I was blowing you!" She stops the kiss and I laugh.

"Do I look like I care? I kissed you after eating you up too, it's only fair," I say as she cheekily smiles and kisses me.

I pulled her to my lap and we kissed for a while before I checked to see if he was there, and he gave me a pissed-off laugh before leaving. How long was he there? It seems like he is a watcher