𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 36

♬ You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to everyone here but you ♬

Eleanor Norris POV

I left the garage and went to have dinner with Oscar. I parked in the back of his apartment building which is kind of a parking lot for the apartments around. It's dark, it's a good moment to get freaky so I can get laid. I need a release, Lando stressed me with Amy. The work stressed me all week and besides some makeouts with Oscar, I didn't have time for much more.

"What are you doing?" Oscar asks confusedly when he sees me sitting on his lap, his hands go automatically to my hips.

"I am trying to fuck you," I say with a smirk and I see him look around before looking at me.

"Someone can see us."

"I don't care."

"This is his car," he is suspicious of something and I chuckle.

"It is but what's his is mine, I'm his wife. Remember darling?" I tease him and he laughs as he grabs my ass, I'm glad I decided to wear these shorts because his hand slipped right in.

"And why are you trying to be mine if you are his?" He asks as he starts kissing my cheek and I let my head fall back.

"I'm not his."

"Are you mine then?" He asks as his kisses slowly lower down my throat, he is now in my collarbone and I gulp nervously.

"I'm not. I'm nobody's. I'm unclaimed," I announce in amusement and he chuckles as I feel his free hand on my back, and in seconds my bra was open, he took my shirt off and then the bra and smirked.

"You are away from unclaimed, I claim you as mine and so does he. You are the one who doesn't like the claims," he says as he starts kissing my right breast.

"I will be the judge of that," I say before he kisses and plays with my nipple which makes me moan.

"The way you say my name behind closed doors makes me really believe you are mine," he says as he takes my lips in his.

The kiss was intense, almost as intense as Lando's. I felt the passion and the possessiveness in his kiss. The way he was grabbing my hair was definitely not a thing he usually does.

"How the fuck will you take those shorts off here?" He asks and I laugh.

"Calm down baby," I give him a wink and he nods as he watches me, I open his legs, put my knees between them, and take the shorts off.

"You are a fucking goddess," he says as he watched my every movement.

I unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down, bringing his underwear too and his hard member was ready for the action. I looked into the glove box, Lando must have condoms here.

I was wrong, he doesn't. I look at Oscar and he laughs. He points to his pants and I check the back pocket, he always does this. I opened it and put it on.

"Let me check something," he says as I close his legs so I can put mine to each of his sides.

I look curiously at him as I lean to kiss him once again. He kisses me back as I felt his finger circling my clit before entering me and I moan into his mouth.

"Fuck!" I moan as I bite the curve of his neck and I hear his moan as a second finger enters me. "I want to ride your dick, not your fingers!"

"I know baby, I just had to make sure you were ready. Just because I am easily ready doesn't mean you need to be too," he says as he slowly takes his fingers out, rubbing them very slowly against my already swollen clit.

"Thank you for caring darling," I say as I look at him.

"I'm not a selfless lover baby. I'm yours to take though."

I kissed him as I slowly let myself sit on his member, I felt his hand strongly holding my waist, and his head leaned back on the seat as he moaned. His other hand went to my breast which made me stars and I decided to do something new.

I leaned back slightly and I used one of my hands to take his balls and massage them. His whole body trembled under me as he gasped.

"No... Baby, you can't do that. I- Fuck. Ellie, I can't last much more if you do that," his husky voice, his groan in the middle, and his rapid breathing were all I needed to keep doing it.

"Then don't, you have other ways to finish me," I say as I feel his body trembling more and more as my name leaves his lips repeatedly.

"Kiss me, baby," he groans and pulls me closer as I do the last movement.

I get up and leave only the tip before sitting on it harshly and kissing him as I feel his body reacting to the orgasm he is feeling. Oscar always kissed me when either of us was having an orgasm. The kiss ended and he was brushing my hair and my cheek.

"You are fucking unbelievable, where did that come from? I lost my composure," he says still obviously surprised.

"I liked it though, didn't you like losing your composure?" I ask as I kiss his jaw and he smiles.

"I always lose my composure with you," he says and at that exact moment, a deafening sound starts coming from the car.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask as I lift myself from his lap and sit in the driver's seat.

"The alarm," he says as he takes the condom off and puts his pants on before leaving the car, I dress quickly and do the same as I pressed every button on the fucking key. Why isn't it stopping? I look to where Oscar was looking after tossing the condom away in a nearby trashcan.

"You fucking asshole!" I yell as I go in Lando's direction and the alarm stops. The fucking nerve!