𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

♪ And the leading role that I thought I'd hold
Doesn't listen to me anymore ♪

Lando Norris POV

On the next day, I watched as my sister entered the paddock with Eleanor and Carlos. He is my old teammate, people wouldn't find it weird so I have that in my favour.

"She looks mad as fuck," Fewtrell, my best friend, says and I give him a threatening look.

"She has the right to be mad. I fucked up," I say as they get closer. Flo rolls her eyes when she sees me.

"Good morning. I hope it was a good fuck Lando because that slag wasn't the only thing you managed to fuck," Flo whispers as she hugged me and I take a deep breath.

"I am so sorry. I really thought you were coming today, I admit I fucked up. I am really sorry!" I plead with guilt invading me.

"I had a creeper trying to touch me in the middle of the airport because I had to wait two hours for you! You are unbelievable lately, you are turning into a selfish asshole," she was angry so I think I wouldn't be able to solve this as easily as I hoped because I fucked up big time.

"I'm sorry, I tried calling you as soon as I knew," Eleanor says as she reaches after talking to Daniel briefly.

"Did you? I had nothing from you"

"I called and you hanged up. I texted saying Flo needed help at the airport and you answered saying you were busy and she could figure it out. I didn't tell anyone but I can show it to you," she reaches for her phone and shows me the exchange, Amy crossed a dangerous line.

"It wasn't me. I was in the shower but I will take care of it. Thank you for keeping her safe, can I help with anything?" I was swallowing my pride but I knew when I was wrong and I was seriously wrong in this.

"No, everything is fine. I should go, could you just ask her to keep her distance? People are getting suspicious, this won't work out if you can't show me some respect. We can be civil," Her eyes lock with mine and I can't remember the last time I've allowed that to happen. I quickly looked away though.

"I will try to contain it"

"Good luck" She says quickly leaving.

"That was tense" Max says taking a deep breath.

"Oh, shut up. That was nothing"

"You two have chemistry, you should bet on her, Amy pisses me off honestly," he looks back to Amy who was a few meters away from us and I shake my head.

"Eleanor and I are a no. I won't give them that pleasure, Amy is cool, give her a chance."

The conversation ended there since I had a lot to do. I did some videos for McLaren, I had some fun with Daniel, and I also saw my sister and Eleanor having fun through the paddock. Flo was happy and I liked to see it.

"Good luck with qualifying" Amy says as we found each other on the paddock.

"Thank you. Just, try not to talk to me or stand too close to us. My wife is here, we have to keep the rumors away," it came out as a warning and she takes a step back.

"Why all the sudden change? What does that bitch want?" She asks angrily but I hear a cough.

"The bitch is still his wife. Don't piss me off darling" Eleanor says nonchalantly.

"Have some respect for yourself and don't even show up in the paddock" Flo says looking her up and down.

"Let's go to the garage," that was my attempt to stop the discussion and it worked.

They stayed in the garage as I prepared to leave for qualifying. I kissed my sister's cheek and gave Eleanor a peck on the lips because I knew the camera was on us. I left and an hour later came out of the car in pole position. Carlos was in second place and Charles was in third. I was out of this world. I jumped into my team's arms as we all celebrated in happiness. I saw Amy in the back and went to hug my sister.

"Congratulations" Flo says happily.

"Good job baby" Eleanor says as I leaned down for a hug, her hand grabbed the back of my neck and she kissed me.

When I would normally push her turned into me pulling her in and intensifying the kiss. I don't care if it's too much PDA, they can deal with it. Didn't they want to see the married couple so bad?

I stepped back and gulped nervously. What the fuck have I done? I will admit to myself only that this was the best kiss I had in my entire life, it took my breath away in every way possible.

"Lando! Pole position is an exciting comeback to Formula 1. I can see you are feeling very good. How is life with a good car and a good wife?" The interviewer asks once it was my turn.

"I am very lucky to have started the season like this. The car is great to drive. McLaren is here to stay. I am very lucky for my family and my wife. I couldn't be feeling better than what I'm feeling right now" I say giving him a huge smile. I got pole! I won't stop smiling, I don't care.

After so many interviews I could finally leave the paddock and went to have dinner with Flo, Eleanor and Fewtrell. Amy was obviously not allowed there.

"Guys, that was a great kiss. What a way to make me feel single" Max says after the food had been ordered and Eleanor rolls her eyes.

"It's called keeping appearances, and also keeping Amy in her place," Eleanor says coldly and I nod.

"That's exactly what it was. We have an image to keep. The better people think we are, the fewer times she has to come around the paddock" I finally can agree with something she says, even if partially.

"Well, what great actors you two are" Flo's irony is obvious but I don't really care. This is ending as soon as I can end it without it being my fault or when it reaches our 2nd anniversary.