𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

♫ But it pays off though when the rent's due
I pursue what I love and if it goes south ♫

Lando Norris POV

I wasn't expecting her to show up here in my most expensive car, and yet she did. And she looked good as fuck while doing it. She wanted me to be mad about it, I wanted to be mad about it but I couldn't. She had a skirt on once again, I just hope she isn't wearing it for the other guy because she looks damn good in it.

The party idea definitely made me feel more confident about the race, and it made me want to win no matter the cost. I want this win more than anything. I did some content for McLaren on the fan zone, did some exercises, and ate lunch with Zak and Daniel as we talked about the race.

A meeting was held before the race and the strategy was discussed. I got out and saw Eleanor as she talked to the women, they seemed closer, last night must've been good.

"Ready to win?" Emily asks as I am closer to the group and I am surprised she talked to me first, she is usually protective of Eleanor.

"As ready as I can," I say confidently and I see Eleanor turning around, the girls quickly leave us alone and I just find it weird. "Is something wrong?" I ask curiously and she shakes her head.

"I don't think so. I think they just don't want to invade our privacy," she says calmly as she looks me up and down. Why is she checking me out?

"What privacy? Do we need privacy? I can get it," I say as I look to the entrance of the garage, we were hidden from the public but not from my team.

"Don't get ideas Norris," she says as she laughs and pushes me away.

"Do you like the name? It looks good on you," I tease her before biting my lower lip as I look her up and down, my hat looks good on her.

"Try to win today, I am waiting on it," she says as her eyes stop on mine and I gulp.

"Do I have any incentive from my dear wife?" I ask sarcastically but she smirks.

"Fine. If you win I will give you my panties," she says as she shakes her head and I wet my lips.

"That sounds good, but is it good enough for me to win? I mean, he definitely got more than just the panties and I know he isn't getting it today. Not if I can help it," I say as I get closer, she doesn't try to walk back and I know now that I am not the only one feeling this.

"Are you competing with him?" She thought she was being smart but I nod.

"I definitely am, and I am winning for now. I just wanted my reward to match it," I say as trace her lips with my thumb and I see how she gulped. Gosh, I would fuck this woman so badly right now. This is what I should continue preventing.

"You don't know who you are competing with, don't be so full of yourself," she says confidently and I take a step back.

"Well, Carlos has 2 points less even with his win. I think that unless it's Daniel he can't be doing better, and you told me it isn't Carlos."

"Why are you so threatened by Carlos? I mean I know he is older, Spanish, and good looking but he is one of your best friends, there is no reason to be this fixated on him, I have a lot of options, he is not the only one." She tells me with such certainty that I let out a chuckle.

"But he is an option? Great!" I am dumbfounded by her lack of shame in the phrase because I never expected these words from Eleanor, she is good.

"Just win the race, Lando. Don't be the jealous type, you have your side chick, don't come at me with morals. You started it," she says as she prepares to go away from me.

"I am not talking about morals, I admire you. It doesn't surprise me you have options, it surprises me that you said it to my face. Just give me a kiss before I get in that car, a little incentive for the next 2 hours," I calmly asked her, she took her hat off and kissed me, passionately.

"Good luck Lan," she says as she joins both our families, my parents give me a quick hug and her dad smiles.

"Just win this kid, you can do it!" He says as he taps my back.

"I will see you all soon!" I say as I put the helmet on. This support is good to have, I really can't complain, it could've been way worse. The happiness on my family's face was worth it all.

I can do this! I have to do this! For me, for my family, and for the team. But especially for the incentive my wife has kindly offered me. It was a hell of a race. I had Daniel breathing off my back and Carlos directly behind him.

I defended myself until I created a big enough gap to breathe normally. Until the last few laps when they both were up my back again, I fought for my life to try to win the Monaco Grand Prix, I deserve this win and I need it! The pitstops were good, if I lose it's my own fault. My engineer, Will, kept telling me the gap and it kept decreasing, this is just shit.

The moment I crossed the line I heard my engineer on the radio and I could only take a deep breath. Fucking hell.