𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30

♬ You should take it as a compliment
That I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk ♬

Eleanor Norris POV

I had no idea what I just got myself into. But Lando sure was feeling glorious as he told me Oscar was here. I dressed myself rather quickly to avoid awkward conversations downstairs and went there with an oversized shirt and shorts underneath.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Canada after Azerbaijan," I say as I meet him outside of the house and he nods.

"It's your birthday, I wouldn't do that," he says as he looks me up and down.

"Well, thank you for coming here. I thought you would call," I say as I give him a smile.

"I tried to. Happy birthday," he says as she gives me a small box, I open it to find a jewelry set, they completely match my eyes and it's gorgeous, nothing exaggerated but I sure loved it.

"Thank you! But you didn't need to buy me anything, I am happy that you even remembered," I say as I give him a hug.

"Your devoted husband made it a point to post about it online so most people will definitely remember," he says as he looks nervous.

"You knew he would be here, that was a bold move," I say as he gets closer to me, too close for comfort when I know Lando might be watching.

"You weren't answering the texts or calls, I thought he was posting just to look good, I didn't know he would be here. I guess we didn't discuss it. Can I see you tomorrow before I leave for Canada?" He asks as he caresses my cheek and I shrug.

"Let me see how the dinner with the family goes. I can't be sure," I say as I kiss his cheek before taking a step back.

"Are you giving him a chance? I saw the marks he had, they seemed fresh," he thought about it before asking so I understand the question.

"I can have sex with my husband, or is that too much for you?" I ask curiously and he shrugs.

"I just want to know if I am being tossed aside, he is the main guy, I am on the sidelines, if he gives you everything you don't need me," he is obviously nervous and I understand it.

"Do you think he will pay me attention for long? He is just trying to get on my dad's good side. He got me a dog so I wouldn't be lonely, he has no intent on being here more time than he has to. I am asking you what your morals are telling you to do, do you want to end it?"

"Since I've found out who your husband is I've told my morals to fuck off. Because I want you, that's all I know," he says as he gets closer once again.

"I will see you soon, if it's not tomorrow maybe after you come back from Canada, Silverstone will be next," I say as I run my hand through his hair.

"I will definitely make you mine next time I see you, I don't care when or where it is," he says as he gently kisses my lips and I give him a smile.

"You should go, I need to eat something," I say as I point to the door.

"Have a good birthday darling," he says as he kisses my cheek and I head inside.

"Can you join me for brunch or is it that too much to ask?" Lando asks as he leans back on his chair and I see exactly what Oscar did.

A toned shirtless body, some minor scratches across his abdomen, and a very obvious hickey. God!

"I am hungry so that is perfect. Hello baby," I say as my new puppy runs in my direction.

"What are you thinking of naming him?" Lando asks curiously.

"Niko. I like the name. Do you like the name Niko?" I ask as I pet him.

"So the new member of the family is Niko. A good one. I like it. Niko Norris," Lando says excitedly.

"It suits him," I say as I see Lando throwing his toy to the other side of the room and he runs happily after it.

"Are you going out with Oscar?" He asked and I noticed how he tried to seem indifferent but he was obviously tense asking about it.

"No, I'm not. Do you want me out of the house? She still won't be allowed here," I say and he shakes his head.

"I am not fucking Amy anymore. She crossed too many limits," he says nonchalantly and I am curious.

"Be careful with the next one," I warn him as I pick up my phone.

"Don't worry about it," he says confidently.

I had taken some pictures of the bouquet and Niko so I posted them on Instagram thanking him for the gifts, I knew that's what people wanted. I saw his stories and I don't even remember him taking those pictures if we are being honest. Riley had posted some not-so-flattering photos of us and I shared the good ones. Em gave me the typical happy birthday with a photo from my wedding, I was gorgeous that day.

"You were gorgeous that day," Lando says as he looks at my phone since I kept it on the table.

"Thank you, the makeup artist was talented," I say and see how he slowly inclined his head before keeping quiet. "What?"

"Do you seriously not know how gorgeous you are naturally? I am seeing it right now and I honestly love it," he seemed clueless and I nodded.

"I am a model, I see gorgeous women every day, I am nothing compared to them," I say calmly as I eat a bit more food.

"I still think you are even more gorgeous without all that makeup," he insists one last time before giving me a smile.

I talked to my sister and Riley in our group chat, they were in love with Niko. They were very curious about me and Lando but I won't be discussing that. I was upstairs for a while before coming back and Lando had a whole mood set up.

"What's this?" I ask curiously.

"Movie afternoon. I can see you are not in the mood to leave the house so we can stay in and have a fun day before having to dress for dinner. We can see two maybe 3 movies before we have to get ready."

"This is very tempting," I say as I pretend to think about it and he waits for my answer.

"Let's go, open the couch," I say as I notice that's what he was preparing to do next.

The room was now dark, his arm surrounded my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and I see Niko lying by our feet. It felt good to be like this. I felt at peace. But I know this won't last long.