𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22

♫ I'll stand on my own two feet
Don't you see?
Those that oppose on me most won't leave ♫

Eleanor Norris POV

The moment he crossed the line the whole garage shook in excitement. He won! He fucking won. The last few laps were enough to warrant a heart attack, it was so close and I was feeling proud as fuck. I saw how he grew in the sport for years, this is exactly what he deserves, and having his first win in Monaco is epic.

We all hugged each other and Zak hugged me excitedly.

"I don't know what the fuck you said or did to him but please do it every time!" He basically begs as he hugs Adam and Cisca, Lando's parents are crying and even I know I want to cry. I know he has been shit but he loves this so much that I can't be mad in a moment like this.

I literally ran to be able to congratulate him from the first row. We got there and Lando soon after parked his car, he got out, and Danny was second and Carlos third. They both hugged Lando proudly, they did the weigh-ins and turned to their teams.

"Give her space!" Zak asks as Lando comes in our direction after Daniel. His helmet was off and he was obviously crying.

"I won!" He says proudly as he stands in front of me.

"Come here!" I say as I pull him in for a hug and I see how he dropped his water bottle as he wraps his arms around me. "You deserve it! I am so proud of you Lan!" I say as he kisses my neck and then looks at me.

"Thank you, Nora!" He says before kissing me. He jumped on top of his team and then came back for his family. The nickname only he would call me, Nora. It felt weird to hear it again.

We waited for the podium and he looked so good up there, he was so proud and happy. I was crying from happiness, everyone was. It was so emotional to finally see him get a car that matched him. He received the trophy and I saw him pointing at the team but his eyes were on me. He gave me a wink and of course, he almost broke Carlos' trophy.

We went to the motorhome, people were almost smothering me for answers and I didn't want to give as many interviews as Lando so we hid in the motorhome.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I say a few minutes later as I rush upstairs to go into Lando's room, I know that bathroom is barely used so I am going there. Judge me if you want.

"Appreciate the gesture but I really need to take a quick shower first," I hear Lando's voice as I was washing my hands and got out a few seconds later to find him topless.

"You could've waited a minute for me to get out," I say as I go to pick my phone up and he stops in front of me.

"What color is it?" He asks and I'm taken aback, I'm just going to play dumb to piss him off a bit.

"What are you even talking about? Did you hit your head?"

"You know what I'm talking about, the incentive you promised me. What color is your lingerie today?" He asks as he gets closer and I end up hitting the table as I back off.

"Red," I answer calmly and his smile grows.

"My favorite then," he has his hand in front of me, ready for me to just give it to him.

"Fine, you won and I don't miss on my word," I say as I take the panties off and give them to him.

"Lace, I like it. Maybe I will try to get the rest of the set later," he says proudly.

"I am leaving," I say and he points to the door.

"I am not stopping you, baby," the answer almost made me more interested and I blame myself for that.

"Have a good shower," was a weak answer and that man is attacking with anything.

"Wanna join?" He asks as he starts taking his shoes off and I just start to head out. I open the door to find Oscar on the other side of it.

"Hey! I didn't know you were busy, I will leave," he says as he turns around.

"There is no need, what's up?" Lando says in the most relaxed tone but I just wanted to bury myself now.

"I wanted to congratulate you, that was a spectacular race. I couldn't find you anywhere so I came here," Oscar says as he turns around once again and I look back to Lando to see the situation from Oscar's view.

He was shirtless and the panties I had just given him were on the bed almost proudly displayed for Oscar to see because Lando was getting undressed or they would be in his pockets. Why is my destiny so cruel to me?

"Thank you, mate. I definitely had the right incentive, it was worth every second on that car," Lando says proudly as he looks at me, does he know? He doesn't. I tried to tell him.

"Enjoy the party, I heard some brutal things about it. It's deserved," Oscar says as avoids looking at me.

"You are not coming? Everyone is coming, come too. I will send you the address. Ellie and her dad organized it all even when I thought this would be a tough one to win. The more people come the better," Lando says as he rests his arm on my shoulders and pulls me close.

"I will see what I can do. I should leave now."

"I will be putting your name on the guest list for either case," Lando says as Oscar leaves.

"You never told him you were in a fake marriage? I'm impressed, everyone seems to know it around here," I say as I step away from his body.

"I told close friends or people I hang out with regularly here. Charles, Carlos, Pierre, Daniel, and Max. Oscar is a reserve for Alpine, I never told him, most drivers don't even know," He says as he goes back to his undressing process.

"I will see you in a bit," I say as I open the door once again, no one is there to ruin my sanity. I get out and close the door. This was close, but how will I tell this to Lando? Maybe I just need to say it directly, it's not a big deal.