𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29

♫ If and when this thing could all go bad
Don't you act like no one warned you ♫

Lando Norris POV

I was fearing for my life but the moment she sat on top of me and her hands touched my back I almost thanked god for having such a good wife, she really was being good, I didn't even flinch when the cold cream touched my skin. When it ended I could very well fuck this woman like I never even had back problems.

"Fuck! That was just amazing darling," I tell her as she lies by my side.

"How do you feel? Did I hurt you?" She asks as she looks at me and I shake my head.

"I feel like my back is brand new. Thank you, you are very good with your hands," I say as I still keep the same position, if I turn around I may put the cream on the sheets of her bed so I am definitely not risking the good vibe.

"Congratulations on the podium, I forgot to say it personally. You could've stayed and partied for a bit but with how your back was I understand why you didn't want to," she says as our eyes focus on each other. She had no makeup on, and she was gorgeous with her cute freckles uncovered.

"I wanted to be here, it's your birthday. I don't care about partying or resting my back, even though you did a miraculous job in that half an hour," I say as I smirk and she smiles, her phone lights us as it was in the middle of us and I see Oscar's name popping up in 3 texts, all coming in after the other. "I should give you more privacy. Is he coming over tomorrow? I can go to my apartment."

"I have no plans with him. He is probably just wishing me a happy birthday, there is no need for you to leave. He was never here, he only brought me home a few times. We were usually at his place," she explains calmly as I get up from the bed and stretch.

"If you need anything just tell me. Also, tell me the name of our new family member. My mom will want to know the name on dinner," I say as I prepare to leave.

"Lando!" She calls right before I get to the door and I turn around confusedly to find her only in her lingerie, the sight was amazing and I was feeling way out of control from what I was used to.

"Yes!?" The doubt was obvious in my answer but she smiled.

"Do you find me attractive? Do you like the color on me?" She asks as she gets up from the bed and I look her up and down.

"I do, baby. I really do find you attractive so don't make me suffer like this. It's punishment enough to know the shit and damage I've done," I am begging her to stop if she is just testing me because I am almost losing the last bit of self-control I still have, it's hanging by a really thin thread.

"Your mistress called me fat and useless. She said I could never give you what she does. Do you happen to agree with those statements?" She asks as she stops dangerously close to me, looking up at me and I gulp nervously.

"She is crazy, I would never agree with that. Your body is amazing, almost perfect. I could never criticize you. The only time we've done it I was pretty wasted but I know it was good. Don't listen to her," I say as I caress her cheek and she smiles.

"Let me show you something. Take it as a lesson," she says as her lips teasingly touch mine. "No woman will fuck you as well as I will tonight."

I had no time to respond to those words, the only response was physical and it turned me on way more than I expected it to. I guess words are important too.

The way she kissed made me understand she wanted the same as me so I quickly kissed her back and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. With my free hand, I made sure to take her bra off, not that it covered her much but I would much rather see her with nothing on.