𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

♪ I'm being a cool girl, I'm keeping it so tight
I carry him home while my friends have a good night ♪

Eleanor Norris POV

"We are going, you look so great. Look at the pictures, you look bomb. Lando won't be at this party, he told Daniel he wouldn't come. Come on, let's enjoy it. Why do you think we are here?" Riley asks as I try to get back to the hotel room after I took some pictures outside with the dress.

I had this brand deal so I needed to wear the dress and take some pictures so I could be seen with it, also the dress was gorgeous for a night out.

"You look too good to be stuck in a hotel room for more 6 months. It's time to go out, let's have fun, he can fuck off" Em says as she crosses her arms and a cab arrives.

"It's time to go" Riley says excitedly and I sigh.

"Fine, but I hope that no pictures are taken or I'm fucked with my dad."

"I can take care of dad but I also know no one would be dumb enough to do that" Em says as she opens the door. I get in and seat in the middle of them.

We get to the party, it was in a huge villa, the main party was by the huge pool in the backyard and it was pretty full. I immediately recognized a lot of people from the grid. The Ferrari boys were there with Pierre, Verstappen was definitely explaining something to Sergio, and Alex was having a very interesting talk with Esteban and Lance. Kelly, Heidi, and Lily were by a couch while having some drinks. We immediately went to find them because they are so cool.

"Are George and Carmen not coming?" I ask confusedly and Heidi shakes her head.

"They are coming, they are probably stuck in traffic, I don't know," Heidi says as she obviously looked for her man but Daniel was nowhere in sight.

"I think Daniel is probably inside getting us drinks. He saw us for a quick second before I lost him," Riley says over the noisy music and Heidi nods.

"Some needed bottles for my ladies!" Daniel exclaims as he out down 6 bottles at our table.

"Thank you, but are you trying to get me drunk?" I ask as I observed they were all full.

"Oh, I definitely am. Time to find someone to make you happy. No more mopping around for Lando, we need to make him regret being an asshole" Daniel says confidently.

"He won't ever regret it. He is not the same person now," I say as I fill my glass with some gin and orange juice, that should be enough for now.

"Oh, girl. That man will regret it as soon as you find yourself a man like he found himself that girl" Kelly says letting out a laugh.

"Believe us, he will be running back to you like he has amnesia on the way he treated and then you can make him regret it," Lily says with excitement clearly filling her voice.

"For that to happen he would have to care. He doesn't," I add as I looked around. Nobody was catching my eye, most people knew me and I knew them so it was too much of a risk.

"Daniel, the party is great! Thank you for inviting me" A guy comes to Danny and he greets him.

He was kind of cute so he caught my eye, I don't like bulky guys or guys who are really masculine. I like guys who are handsome, kind of cute, and fit enough. He was my type, but so was Lando even if I never made the move.

"Thank you for coming mate. I had to invite you, we are both in our country, we have to support each other, and we have to have fun," Danny says happily.

"I will leave you to it, have a great night girls," the guy says looking at us and giving us a quick look and a smile.

"Hey, what's your name?" Riley asks and I know damn well what she was doing as soon as her elbow hits my arm. Hell no.

"I'm Oscar," he says happily as he looks around the table.

"Well, this is Eleanor and you are just her type," Riley informs him with a mischievous smile.

"Are you single?" My sister asks and I hear the muffled laughs around the table.

"Yes, yes I am. Thank you for the information," he says clearly caught by surprise.

"I'm so sorry, they don't know when to be quiet, they lack self-control apparently," I say embarrassed and he nods.

"I should go now. Have a good night ladies," He says as he left the table.

"You are all an embarrassment, he won't ever look at me. I am so glad I don't have to see him again," I say embarrassed as I finished my drink.

"Don't be like that, he looked you up and down, he liked what he saw." Em says as she let out a laugh.

The night went on and we got up from the couch because we obviously wouldn't stay there all night. We danced and talked to a lot of people, I saw a drunken Max falling into the pool for lack of balance and Kelly followed him, leading to a pool party. While everyone got all wet I decided to go to the bathroom, as I was coming back I saw Oscar and tried to avoid him until I heard his voice.

"Your friend asked me to give you your phone, I think she only wanted me to talk to you," he says as he gives me my phone and I try not to insult them out loud.

"I'm so sorry," I say feeling my cheeks turning red with embarrassment, how can they do this to me?

"I just don't understand because I can clearly see you are married, very well married by the size of that rock. So why does being your type matter? Are you divorcing him?" He asks curiously as he leaned back on the wall he stood close by.

"I am in an arranged marriage, it's not a true one. He has a mistress, and he doesn't care about me so they want me to do the same because it will probably make me less depressed." My honesty must be because he was so frontal that I had no way out.

"Do you love him?" He asks obviously confused and I shake my head.

"No. We were friends for a long time, our parents had this idea out of nowhere, I had a crush on him but I never made it known so when he started treating me like a piece of shit I still kept trying until I knew it was useless. And here I am trying to clear my head," I say feeling how pity how I must sound. Shit.

"Do you really find me attractive?" He seemed interested and I wanted to be honest, I already said too much, this can't get worse.

"I truly do, you are very much my type. I am sorry, they meant good but their approach is doubtful" I say nervously.

"You are the most gorgeous and attractive girl I've ever seen, I really thought that was some kind of joke," his words shock me and his smile made me feel good. I haven't been desired by a man in months.

"Thank you, that was something I wasn't expecting to hear."

"So, your husband is a douche who has been ignoring you for months. Are you looking for someone to fill his space like he did to you, or do you want a one-night stand?" He asks closing the distance between us and I gulp nervously as I look up at him. What do I want?