𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 32

♬ And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us
He's in the club doing, I don't know what ♬

Eleanor Norris POV

This new version of Lando was something I could get used to, but I think my dad had some hand in this. I mean I know I was the one who initiated sex but I think I had a point to prove, Amy put those words in my mind. She made me feel like my mom usually would.

I sat down with a drink in my hand as I watched Lando, the headphones laying softly on his neck, his happy talk with Fewtrell, it was fun. I even kissed Lando a few times, I can pin it on people watching. It's good for the fans to know we are together, rumors are going around.

"Is everything alright?" He asks as he gives Max the headphones and comes in my direction.

"I'm fine, I need break from all the lights," I say excitedly.

"Good to know. Are you liking your birthday? It's the last hour," Lando asks as he looks around.

"I am, but I would like an answer first." I announce to him as I get up, with my heels in my hands.

"An answer to what?" He asks curiously as I get closer to him, dangerously close.

"Are we clear?" I ask as I bite my lip and I see how his eyes immediately go there. Was he paying attention to me?

"We are perfectly clear. No one will fuck me as well as you do, I learnt my lesson very nicely. But I usually need extra classes to really master the lesson I'm learning," his smirk matched my smile. He knew what I was talking about and I am pleased he remembered it this fast.

"I'm glad we took Niko for 3 walks today, he really would've been mad to be home alone," I change the subject and he chuckles.

"I was going to leave this party," he confesses and I'm confused.

"Why? Did you have a better offer?" I ask curiously but deep down I don't know if I wanted the answer.

"Because Max saw Oscar coming in. You were so excited to be up here that I kept quiet but now you seem bored," he says and I look into the crowd, finally finding Riley and Em at our table, Oscar was definitely there.

"You don't need to leave just because he is here. You can have fun, why would you leave?" I am still confused by why he insisted on leaving to give Oscar his place. Does he expect Oscar to move in as soon as the divorce is signed?

"He makes you happy, I don't. It's not a hard choice," he says calmly as he drinks the rest of the drink on his glass.

"Why are you different? Did the competition scare you?" I finally ask because I wanted to know, I can theorize that my father had something to do with it but I needed to know for sure.

"You can fuck him all you want. Seeing you cry scared the shit out of me. I did what I could to keep a distance but I was being an asshole. I am sorry. I can't handle to be the asshole who makes you cry, that's not me," the softness on his eyes confirmed that those words were the hard truth and I nodded.

"You were quite the asshole, but you made me cry way too many times. The dig at my career and intelligence was the last straw," I say as I prepare to leave him there.

"I am still sorry," he says once again.

"I know. Don't leave, I like having you here, you are a good guy when you want," I say as I give him a smile before heading down and I go find Oscar and the girls.

"There she is, that seemed so fun!" Riley says excitedly and I knew she was censuring herself because Oscar was there, I could see in both of their faces that they wanted a reason for those kisses.

"And when did you get here?" I ask teasingly and Oscar shrugs.

"Half an hour ago, you seemed to be having fun. And they are good company so I stook around," he says happily as I stood in front of him. People were watching.

"Oh, that was fun! I get why Lando is so happy while DJing," I say as I pick Oscar's glass sneakily.

"We have a VIP room in the back, you could go there for more privacy," Em suggests and I nod.

"Riley, come with me first, Oscar will meet us in five minutes, I want no rumors going around," I say and she nods.

5 minutes pass and here we are. Oscar seemed hesitant but he sits by my side as I prepare another glass for him.

"I don't know what to think of the new dynamic. Did he see what he had to lose when he found out you were seeing someone?" Oscar asks curiously as I sat by his side and he rests his hand lightly on my thigh.

"I asked him that today, I can fuck you all I want but his wakeup call was him making me cry," I say as I lean back on the couch and it was very comfortable. The music here was lower because we didn't bother to even touch that.

"He made you cry?" He asks worriedly and I nod.

"In the Spanish Grand Prix, I was honestly pissed and hurt at him. He hit a soft spot," I say as I reminisced the key moment that led to some good memories being built on such a chaotic marriage.

"I'm being honest, I spent all the last 10 hours feeling like shit, seeing you two getting along makes my jealousy hit all time highs," he confesses and I look at him, searching for his eyes until I find them and I give him a smile.

"Jealousy implies that there are some feelings involved," I joke but his seriousness scares me.

"Can you blame me?"

Oh, this is something I should've predicted that would happen. But here I am, shocked with the consequences of my own actions.

"I don't need an answer, I don't want it, not now. I just know someone will get hurt with this, and I am willing to take the risk, that is all I wanted to tell you." He says as he gets up and I get up too.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of tired. But send me a text tomorrow and maybe we will meet tomorrow or next week. I will keep you updated on my whereabouts," he leans down to kiss my cheek and I smile.

"Be careful." I say with a smile as he opens the door and he nods with a smile before getting out of the room.

Oh, no one is going to get hurt. This is not a triangle, Lando has no feelings involved, we are friends. Right? RIGHT?