𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 38

♬ If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse
'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts ♬

Eleanor Norris POV

I arrived with Lando on Saturday, and people were happy as always to see us together; I spent the whole morning watching the preparations for the last practice session, and I looked at the times. Both McLarens were doing a better job than Ferrari; what have I done?

I mean, I would rather suck Lando's dick. I don't want to go around 3 guys in the same friend group, I am not a slut. But I am still fuming at Lando. Who does he think he is?

I left for some space after lunch was over while everyone talked. I happened to stumble on Carlos. He called me as he was outside of Ferrari's hospitality, and I went to meet him as he moved to a more private table.

"I'm sorry for the call, he is an asshole, apparently," I comment, and he nods as he takes off his sunglasses.

"Does that mean that it was all bullshit? I mean, I am asking for a friend," he says, and we both laugh.

"I will keep to my word, but I was mad when I said it. It is still awkward; I am still his wife on paper, and I should've never mentioned you," I say apologetically.

"Do you think I mind? Girl, I would never ask that of you, I knew it was a joke, don't worry about it. I would never make you do that. But why my name and not Oscar's?"

"Because he made me mad, and I wanted something different to piss him off, someone different; he is a bit jealous of you, so it worked out," I say proudly, and he nods.

"Well, I better let him win tomorrow then. I had all chances of winning," he says jokingly.

"I will do what I said, though; he thinks I wouldn't, and you do too. I could be involved with every single man in this sport, and nobody would have anything to do with it. If you win, I will do it if you want. A deal is a deal," I say confidently, and he smiles.

"You don't need to say that twice, but we both know the odds are in Lando's favor, luckily for you and him and sadly for me," he says as we both get up from the table.

"You are one of his best friends; I could never get involved with you, even if I thought you were attractive. It's nothing personal," I say as we walk off, and he nods.

"I always knew that, but you can't blame a man for trying. Plus, I was always respectful; you are my friend above all. The fact that I find you gorgeous is not the priority, I hope you can work it out," he says as we reach the garages.

"So, try not to win this then," I tell him as I hug him.

The qualifying session started, and, of course, Lando got pole and Carlos was 4th, which is not impossible but I still hoped my husband would win. It's better to suck a dick I've seen. I left the paddock with Lando after all his meetings, and he just smirked as he intertwined his hand with mine.

"Happy for my pole, darling?" He asks a bit too cocky for my taste and I laugh.

"Delighted, baby. Can't wait to suck your dick tomorrow," I say sarcastically, and I see how nervous he got. He swallowed nervously, and I saw him biting his lower lip.

"I will come to you after the race, and you better not come with excuses. I will deserve it," he says as we get to the car; he opens the door for me to get in, and I do so; he quickly circles the car and enters the driver's seat.

"If you truly deserve it, then you will get the best blowjob of your life, baby," I comment calmly.

"That's enough for me," he says confidently, and I try not to laugh.

We got home and ate dinner before going to watch a movie with Niko in the middle of us; Niko is good at making us keep our distance. The following day I left with Lando. He was definitely doing more exercise than he usually does; he only stopped to eat.

He had the usual stuff to do before the race, like the driver's parade and a lot of media content. I finally found him, and he hugged me.

"I am going to win this," he says confidently, and I nod.

"Well, think about my lips around your dick; that might help you win faster," I whisper with a smirk, and I see some color in his cheeks which is kind of cute.

"Fucking hell, Nora. You can't do that to me, baby," he says as he kisses my cheek.

"Don't let that Ferrari guy be the one getting lucky. I'm still your wife, after all," I whisper in his ear and feel his grip on my waist tighten.

"Stop teasing me; be ready in two hours. I will fuck that pretty mouth for probably less time than I should," he whispers before he kisses me.

I stayed by our family's side, and I was watching closely; imagine my shock in the last few laps. Lando was defending himself from Carlos, Max had a bad strategy, and Daniel had to retire the car after someone drove him out, which led to a penalty.

I wanted Lando to win, I will be honest. But he has been defending himself from Carlos for five laps. I kept my attention on the screen until they crossed the finish line. Leaving me to interiorize the results of this race.