𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24

♫ Misplaced but I found a lot of resentment
Causes a mess when you let it get to the place of no confidence ♫

Eleanor Norris POV

"What the fuck was that? Who is she? Are you okay?" Oscar asks as he joins us a few minutes later, my head is fine, it was temporary from the hair pulling, I did a good job at protecting my face from hitting the floor.

"She is Lando's mistress, the one and only stupid Amy. I am fine now," I say as he sits by my side.

"What did she think she would achieve by hitting you in front of him?" He asks confusedly.

"She thought Lando would take her side and he didn't, she attacked when he was about to leave. It was just ridiculous, why did he go for a lunatic delusional girl to have an affair?" The question is rhetorical, and he put his hand on my thigh as a comforting gesture.

"Do you want to go to a quieter place so we can talk?" He asks as he looks around and I am doubting it.

"I didn't tell Lando. I was going to but he interrupted me. He can't find out like this," I say nervously and he nods.

"I should go then, call me when you get to London," he says as he stands up and I nod.

"Have fun!" I say as I give him a smile before he winked at me and left after saying goodbye to the girls.

"Oscar Piastri? I can see why," Cisca says as she smiles at me.

"What?" I look at Em and Riley who just shake their head slightly and raise their hands in innocence.

"Whoever likes Lando will like Oscar, they are inside the same type," Flo adds as she shrugs.

"You do you, at least you didn't go for the opposite of him like he did with Amy. She is awful," Sav adds as she takes a sip of her drink.

"How is Mila?" I ask as I know Mila stayed with Sav's side of the family in London.

"She is having a blast with my parents. And I can finally have some fun!" Sav says excitedly and we laugh.

"She is such a cute baby!" I say happily.

"Time to dance a little bit!" Riley says as she takes my hand and brings me to the dance floor.

I was having fun, I always had a full drink on my hand. I was finally feeling free. No worries on my mind. I stopped for a bit, I don't even know how long I was in the middle of the crowd but it was long enough. I look to where our tables were and I see Lando sitting on the couch, he was serious and his eyes were already on me.

"Are you okay? That was a bit much," I hear Carlos' voice and I look at him startled.

"Oh, yeah. I am fine, I had a temporary headache, I wasn't counting on her attacking me as I was talking to Riley and I turned my back as soon as she was with Lando," I shrug it off, I would surely get my revenge on her.

"Be careful, she is clearly unstable. Can I pay you a drink?" He asks as I take the last sip of my drink and I nod.

"You can always buy me a drink, I don't mind. Why are you here instead of having some fun?" I ask as I take the new drink from his hand.

"You are fun, I also wanted to check up on you. Besides, I can have fun here," he says as he gets closer and I start dodging him until I hear Lando's voice.

"Fucking hell! Not even when I win. Can't you leave her alone for one night?"

"He needed to get his ass up from that couch," Carlos says as he winks at me and steps back. "I will get going then," he says as Lando takes his place.

"Why didn't you tell me it was him when I asked?" He asks obviously confused.

"Because it's not him, he wanted you to enjoy the fucking party. It's not any of the drivers, I've told you," I say as I roll my eyes.

"Tell me who it is, I can deal with it," he says as he was clearly encouraging himself.

"Oscar Piastri."

The words left my mouth fast but his reaction was slow, it was actually none. He just stood there. I was just finding it weird.

"Did you hear me?" I ask I see him picking his drink up and he nods. He proceeds to drink what was left on his glass in one shot, he had half of it still full.

"Oscar? Fuck me! That is why he said Eleanor Norris in such a strange way. I would've never thought it was him. Congrats I guess," he says without even looking at me anymore.

"Yeah, we were introduced after the race in Australia," why am I giving him the whole report?

"Daniel introduced him to you. That's not hard to guess. How did he have the nerve to enter my room to fuck you there? That's bold of him," Lando says clearly showing some emotion now. Something between surprise and anger. I would call it jealousy but I doubt that's what he is feeling.

"Yeah, that was maybe too much but your mistress attacked me in public and demanded you kick me out," I say and see how he looks at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't talk to her all week since I got to Monaco, I wanted some time and space from her. I didn't know she would show up here and humiliate herself," his words were honest and he felt guilty, I know he does.

"I never want to see her again, make sure I never have to. And have some fun, I don't care about it anymore. It's over with," I say as I give him a smile and I finally see a smile on his face.