Chapter 23: Final Fight Blackheart

3rd POV:

In Hell.

(A/N: Imagine (Y/N) fighting Blackheart.)

When Blackheart was fly and then he was flew down to the ground and make (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and prepare to fight right away and the two of them stare at each others and they both charge toward to each other right away and prepare to fight.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was breathing out in heavily and he was tired and freaking goddamn tired going through like this and he was battling with the villain of demonic that he must fight...son of Mephisto and he is gonna end him right away then (Y/N) with Blackheart fighting. So (Y/N) was use his white flame form of Ghost Rider must fighting at Blackheart by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...we are gonna fight." He said.

Blackheart: "I will destroy you, Ghost Rider."

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You can try." He said to him and then he grab the Blackheart from the ground and then he use his penance stare and burning the shit out of Blackheart and make the bastard was screaming out in pain and then (Y/N) kill. After (Y/N) finally killed Blackheart and send the bastard to vanishes and make him was disappeared right away and that he just killing him and end his life and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) transform into his normal human form and now (Y/N) become the King Of Hell...he kill Mephisto....and Blackheart and now he take his own throne...become the new King Of Hell right away.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Ending Epilogue.

After (Y/N) finally living in a normal life with Metropolis City and then (Y/N) send many demons and Blackheart to be vanishes right away and where the way of demons was been disappeared and turns out (Y/N) is the strongest one who can destroy anything stood on his ways and burning many demons who dare tries to stopped him...tries took over the throne and it was easy way to killing many demons who were stood on his ways.

The girls are going to be his girlfriends, wives from the future and (Y/N) take them out for dating and give them a real good time and now...(Y/N) have a perfect wives and children for the future.

...

The End.