Chapter 15: Cheetah V.S Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "How about this...Burrito Bucket?" He asked her.

Carol: "Okay, I think so." She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) drove his car over there and then park the vehicle car was over there and then the two of them went inside there and make the two of them are in the line waiting for the order and just like 4 of these people in the line.

When (Y/N) notice Babs was there and he saw her was stood right there and he was surprise that he saw her who work here in this restaurant.

Babs: "*W-What the?!? No way (Y/N) is dating with Carol Ferris?!*" She thought herself.

When (Y/N) was notice Babs who was the worker for this Burrito Bucket and make him raise his hand and arm up and wave at her and make her was blush little bit and she wave her hand back at (Y/N). Then (Y/N) with Carol were staying there for awhile and waiting for their own turn and they both finally went there already and then (Y/N) with Carol were stood right there and then Babs asked the two of them.

Babs: "Hey, welcome to Burrito Bucket! How can I help you two?" She asked them.

(Y/N): "Yeah, so Carol what do you want?" He asked her.

Carol: "I'll getting the Fish Taco." She said.

(Y/N): "As for me too, I will have the same thing for her too...Two drinks and one French Fries too." He said to Babs and make her nod her head and then she will take the foods out of the kitchen to (Y/N) and Carol right away. Then the two of them went to the seat right away and they both were sat down on their own seats and they just sat there and chilling little bit also (Y/N) with Carol were turn their heads to look around and they both seen everything alright.

Carol: "So...can you tell me about yourself?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, it's pretty hard that I have to tell you...about my own life and I have no parent...I have my brother that I need to take care about." He said to her and make her heard this and make her felt bad about (Y/N)'s life and then he begin to explaining to her about his own story and past for what she heard and she felt bad about him just going through.

Carol: "I see....I-I-I'm sorry to heard that...no one should going through like this...you and your brother Gabe couldn't go through like this." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "It's fine, Carol. I've been through like a lot..." He said to her and then Babs get the two foods out right away and then she set the food down on the table and make the two of them were smile little bit and they both were eating their own foods right away and then they both having fun and talks too. Then Babs was watching at the two of them were over there and she was...jealous very jealous about what she seen (Y/N) just sat there and having a words with Carol that (Y/N) pretty much like her because he does care about her.

Babs: "*Man, I wish that was me back there...*" She thought herself and she want to be with (Y/N) badly and then she watch the two of them were talking and have a lot of fun then (Y/N) was about to talk more and he got a sense burning in his own mind and make him was turn to look over there and he sense something else is coming...this make Babs and Carol were confuse and then Carol asked (Y/N).

Carol: "What's wrong-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "GET DOWN!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was tackle Carol to the ground and out of nowhere the window was burst through by something else is here...a figure was slam down on the ground and this make the civilians were screaming out in fear and they both saw the figure was looks like...a monster...but feminine.