Chapter 12: Blackheart The Heart Of Darkness

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a watching comes from the devil who was know the whole things and this one is terrifying and he was the son of Mephisto...who wants to kill his own father...but a surprising new about the devil was been killed by...(Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and make him realize that (Y/N) just took over the throne by himself.

Now he become the King Of Hell.

(Y/N) was killed Mephisto and take the soul and burning the body of this son of bitch and send the bastard to disappeared...forever...and forever...and that motherfucker was gone already and now the only left is...(Y/N) start to become the new ruler of hell...King Of Hell where he was sat on the throne by himself.

???: "Hmmm...seems the bastard was already gone now...and he is already gone." He said to himself and make him was smirk up and this monster right here...and he was got all dark skin all over at himself. Then he had a long black hair with red eyes glowing and then he was looks like demonic monster and he was stood right there by himself and then he just looking at the ball where (Y/N) was in his home normal life with his own three girlfriends...and his friends become his girlfriends.

and his friends become his girlfriends

Blackheart.

Centuries of murder in a locale named Christ's Crown, in New York, drew the attention of the demon-lord Mephisto, who used the energy of the accumulated evil there to create a "son," Blackheart. Blackheart explored the nature of evil under his father's tutelage, clashing with and failing to corrupt Daredevil and Spider-Man. Mephisto and Blackheart once tormented Daredevil, Brandy Ash, the genetically engineered Number Nine, and the Inhumans Gorgon, Karnak, and Ahura, manipulating their emotions and tricking them. They were soon drawn into Hell for worse torments. Brandy Ash did not survive.

In an attempt to be free of captivity, Blackheart made contact with Misha, from the group Warheads, and became the source of her precognitive visions. Eventually Misha's squad, the Kether Troop, invaded Hell itself and freed Blackheart, who was temporarily in the disguise of Doctor Strange.

Mephisto sent Blackheart to Earth with his powers diminished to make him learn humility. Blackheart returned to Christ's Crown and lured the Ghost Rider, the Punisher, and Wolverine to the town in an attempt to corrupt them. The group eventually followed Blackheart back into his own realm for a final confrontation. He would once again attempt to commission their services, using them to help him finally destroy Mephisto and take over his portion of Hell.

Blackheart: "It seems...Ghost Rider take Mephisto out...and now I want the throne back to myself." He said to himself.

???1: "What about us? Do we have our power to fight the Ghost Rider?" He asked Blackheart.

Blackheart: "Yes..." He said to him.

???2: "It seems we are going to take these pathetic maggots down right now." He said to him.

Blackheart: "Indeed it is." He said and then there were three demons arrive here and other two demons were here too...that they both were stood right there and these demons who wants to follow Blackheart...they are soldiers and then they both want to killed (Y/N).

they are soldiers and then they both want to killed (Y/N)

Gressil.

Abigor.

Wallow

Wallow.

(A/N: These three villains that I add from the movie of Ghost Rider in this story.)

When the three demons who were stood right there and they both are planning to do whatever it is...and they gonna need to take (Y/N) down and working together and take them down.

???4: "When we are going to hit him, Blackheart?" He asked him.

Blackheart: "Soon....soon, you both....I'll planning to make a perfect plan." He said to him.

To Be Continued.