Chapter 16: The Bad Kitty & The Rider/Scarecrow

3rd POV:

At Night Later.

There was a museum in the building and make the silence sound is coming from and had no idea what just happened

There was a museum in the building and make the silence sound is coming from and had no idea what just happened...and then dark figure of shadow was drop down on the ground and make herself was revealed herself is...a woman that she had a black bodysuit and her suit looks like leather with cat on her mask and covering at her face and then guess what she is...Catwoman.

Catwoman: "Hmmm.~ Seems to be perfect for what I've been doing here.~" She said to herself and then she was steal something from the museum and then she have it in her hand and make her was prepare to moving out.

But until the ringing sound comes from the museum and make her was surprise with jump little bit and she was grit her teeth and she said.

Catwoman: "Alarm sound...this isn't good at all." She said to herself and make her was about to moving out right away and then she was running toward to the hideout right away and until she heard the door was burst opened and revealed there was a security guards who were got here right away and they both have their flashlights and batons.

Security Guard 1: "Hey, you! Stop!" He shout out at her and make her was hisses and then she charge toward at the three of them and then she knock those three of them out with her martial art move and knock these three security guards down by herself and then she just make her own move out of the museum's building. When she was got out and she could heard the police siren sound coming here right away and make her was growl little bit and she was begin to running out right away and she need to moving out.

Catwoman: "I cannot let them catch me up like this." She said to herself and she was running over there and make her was going upstairs right away and she begin to jumped up to the rooftop's building and onto the other building and make her begin to moving out right away. When there was someone else just watch her was running and jumped away from here and make the figure revealed himself is (Y/N)...with his badass outfit on.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking.

Rachel: "Let me guess...the cat was steal something again, isn't she?" She asked (Y/N).

the cat was steal something again, isn't she?" She asked (Y/N)