Chapter 8: Blackout The Vampire

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his home and then he was cooking the foods for his three lovely girlfriends and his little brother and he set the four plates down on the table and make (Y/N) just doing alright and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a TV Breaking New coming right up...and then (Y/N) finally cook the breakfast foods and he set the foods down on the table and being prepare for the food right away.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was sat down on the chair and he was grab the remote and turn it up with the volumes that he want to heard of it and then Rayne with Ferril want to heard too and also the Breaking TV new was showing up and it is talking about the killing with bite from something else is here...and it say that a creature attack at four victims and killed them...it was a vampire...a vampire doing this behind.

Rayne: "Sounds like a vampire enter Metropolis...our territory." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then Ferril who think that was Kagan...but that fucker is already dead and he got his ass murdered by (Y/N) and Rayne....then (Y/N) use his penance stare burning his soul and everything for what the motherfucker's done and it wouldn't let that bastard live right away.

Ferril: "So...do you think-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "No, I don't think so....I think it was Blackout..." He said to them.

Ferril: "Blackout?" She asked (Y/N).

Rachel: "Blackout...is the vampire was resurrected by the demoness Lilith and turn him into powerful...but the thing is...he was weak bloodsucker couldn't compare to Kagan." She said to the two of them and this make the two vampiress chuckle little bit. Then Gabriel was done withe eat the foods and then Rachel use her magic teleport the boy to her own room and then she is going to play with him because she seen him was like her brother...but she fallen love with (Y/N) and two vampiress and one sorceress with half demon who fallen love with him.

Rayne: "Does that means...we are going to kill him?~" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he told her that it is easy way to kill the vampire easily and then (Y/N) was look at them and then he was clench his fists badly and make him was sigh out and he was pretty pissing off and getting anger about what happened back there in the flashback.

Rachel: "You still thinking that...vampire killed your girlfriend?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he was pretty pisses off and then Rayne and Ferril felt bad about (Y/N) who lost someone that he care...now his parents...and his girlfriend...was killed by Blackout vampire.

Rayne: "Darling, I know you are pisses off...but we get this bastard...and send this bastard to the hell where he belong to." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Right...." He said to her and then he was look up at the news with his eyes flaming up right away and he said.

(Y/N): "There will be vengeance for him." He said to her and then she nod her head and then (Y/N) with Rayne and Ferril going out and they both were going to hunt down the vampire Blackout and send the bastard to the hell where he belong to.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When Babs was walking out by herself and she was heading out to buy some comic books that she just buying it from the comic book shop place and then she was walking and heading out to somewhere else in this world by herself and then she just chilling little bit and make her just walking there fast as she could. Then she was thinking about the flashback between the vigilante Ghost Rider and the girls and what he says it is truth that criminals and villains are the same evils and sinners for what they both really are and they both need to be punishment.