Chapter 6: Threat From Demon

3rd POV:

Previously Of DCSG: Ghost Rider In Metropolis.

The pink lantern was tries to hit him everything he got and then (Y/N) jumped up and he use his sword got flames up and swung his powerful sword down at the shield from Star Sapphire and make it blow up and make the girl fall down on the ground.

(Y/N) was land down on the ground and he was walking toward to her where she was scared as hell and she saw (Y/N) raise his sword up about to attack at her.

Supergirl: "W-What is he doing?!?" She said to the others.

Batgirl: "He's gonna kill her!!!!!!!" She said to them and then they both tries to run toward to (Y/N) and stopped him until (Y/N)'s hellhounds were arrive right away and three of them were stand there and they both growling toward to the superhero girls. Then (Y/N) swung his sword down and make Star Sapphire got slash little bit on her chest and make her was pretend to be death.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "...." He didn't said anything but the girls were surprises with their jaws hanging and their faces were shocks and horrors.

Bumblebee: "H-H-H-H-He killed her." She said to them and make them tries to fight (Y/N) and tries to arrest him for what he was done for Star Sapphire...but (Y/N) didn't kill her and he just let her live and then (Y/N) was stood right there and he was remain calm for himself.

Batgirl: "Why did you do it?!?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at Batgirl and others who had an anger on their expression faces and then Batgirl said.

Batgirl: "You don't have to kill her! She doesn't need to die!!!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Then tell me...does that make villains fear of you? You aren't..." He said to them and make them both were surprise for what they heard that and then they just heard what he said like that and make (Y/N) was stop right there and he was pointing his finger at the girls and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "This isn't your own city...This is my place...I own it here and I am protecting those people away from the criminals...and you called yourselves are heroes? No, you aren't...You both aren't heroes...all you gotta do is hitting and punching those bad guys and send them to the jail. Now they are back...I'll show this world what the true hero really is." He said to them and make them both were heard this and this is pisses them off and they were about to...but thanks for (Y/N)'s hellhounds were barking at the girls.

This make the girls were stepped back and then (Y/N) was wave his finger at them mean 'No' and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I don't think so....You all tries to stop me. Go ahead...tries to stopped me....I am going to take you all down just like them did." He said to them and make them both were looking at (Y/N) who grab Star Sapphire and carrying her in his arms and make him was walking toward to the black car right away and then he was opened the door and let him got her inside the vehicle car.