Chapter 7: Night with Babs/Ghost Rider Strike

3rd POV:

At Night Later.

Babs: "Hmmm...." She was studying in her home and she was studying with her homework and then she tries to find the solve problem from the answer of this problem and make her was sat there and then she just sigh little bit and she was thinking about the flashback past that she remembered about what the vigilante Ghost Rider say to her.

Babs: "*The vigilante...Ghost Rider won't show anything mercy right now.*" She thought herself and she was thinking about how many bad guys and criminals were murdering by the rider...the vigilante Ghost Rider is the merciless and he won't show any mercy toward to those bad guys and burning their souls.

When Babs was sat there and chilling little bit and then she just heard the door was knocking and make her turn around to look and she saw there was her own dad just stood right there and lean against on the wall. This old man must be Jimmy Gordon and he is...the Commissioner of G.C.P.D and he was take his own daughter away from this Gotham place because he want a protection for his own daughter.

Jimmy: "Hey, sweetie. How are you doing?" He asked her.

Babs: "I'm fine...I'm just waiting for (Y/N) arrive here and helping me with the homework." She said to Jimmy.

Jimmy: "Oh, okay...so your friend (Y/N)....is he-" He tries to said and heard the honking and make the nerd girl who was got up and turn her head to look outside at the window and she saw there was (Y/N) with the Black 1969 Dodge car outside there and he was stop the car and stepped out of the vehicle car.

Babs: "That's him!" She said to him and then she was run out to where she is gonna going down there right away and then her dad want to going to take a look and heard the doorbell ringing and then Babs opened the door and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there with his black leather jacket, black t-shirt, dark blue jean pant, and black converse sneakers.

Babs: "(Y/N)! You've made it!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, thanks for tell me about this location...anyway Babs...I heard you have a trouble with the assignment." He said to her and make her nod her head and then Jimmy was saw this young man who was here and he could seen the young man was looks like badass and also he doesn't like the way of (Y/N)'s clothes.

Jimmy: "So you must be (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes, right?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the old man.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I guess...you must be Commissioner Jimmy Gordon partner of Batman, right?" He asked Jimmy and make the old man chuckle and he said.

Jimmy: "Oh...you know about me?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I do...I remembered about the tv breaking new talking about you and Batman...were friends and partners, right?" He asked him and make the old man told (Y/N) it was crime case and then Babs grab his hand and then she take (Y/N) to her own room right away and then the two of them are in the bedroom and then they both begin to studying with the assignment right away and then (Y/N) was chill little bit and he was helping her with the assignment and then (Y/N) show it how make her doing it right away.

When (Y/N) was sat there and he explaining to her about how the assignment with math problem and after he was done to explanation and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a Breaking New coming right up right away and make him just saw....a breaking new showing up about the bank robbery.

In Flashback.

Gotham City.