Chapter 2: Dhampir Overlord Kagan

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Students were eating in lunch that they are eating foods, superhero girls were in line that they were readying for their lunch to prepared at it. But they can seeing (Y/N) is in the line front first that lunch lady gaved him his food with lunch now he walk away from here and heading to the table with chair by alone at himself.

Some students were whispering.

Kara: "What are their deal?"

Karen: "I seeing (Y/N) is alone by himself and he didn't talk any boys and girls so I guess he's just alone by himself."

Babs: "Maybe we can help him and guess make him as friend to us."

Diana: "Yes as I agree with Babs."

Our protagonist (Y/N) was eating by himself with the beef with vegetables and corn with mashed potatoes now he eating alone by himself very fast right away. Now he's done for now he just wanting to be alone by himself fore now and then he just looking down at his right hand remembering the past about his own parent gave it to him the necklace for what (Y/N) know about the two of them and he wishes to seen them again.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....." He was growl little bit and he was remember about the past where he and his little brother was almost killed back there in the past that he was survive back there...and he make a deal with the devil.

In Flashback.

(A/N: Imagine Ghost Rider as (Y/N) (L/N) Williams from the Marvel Rising Book and the protagonist was from the universe and came to this Earth and he gave the power for (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes turn into new Ghost Rider.)

When (Y/N) was laying down on the ground and then he was felt the burning vengeance inside at him and then he was already transform into his Ghost Rider form and make (Y/N) was slowly got up from the ground. Then (Y/N) was growling up in rage with anger inside at him and that does make him start to become anger...and release the rage out from him and he want to punish those criminals for what they did to him and his brother.

He won't show them any mercy and he will kill them all and all every last single one of these motherfuckers by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*ROAR*"

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N) was facepalmed like he just want to be alone by himself but what he did expected when he heard the girls caming here by themselves. He's looking up and take a look at them that they got their faces blushing.