CH 22: Pirate vs Pirate

-[Opening Intro: skip at 0:30]-

Beidou: Let me see... It's gone alright... The Vision is missing.

Paimon: Huh! Did somebody steal it? Who would dare do such a thing in broad daylight?

Beidou: We don't know when it was taken exactly. Huh! I never thought that someone here would have the guts to cross Captain Beidou.

Kazuha: No need to worry, even the craftiest sleight of hand does not escape nature's watchful gaze. Hmm... The culprit has only acted recently. They will not have gotten far. The Vision was the prize that I had offered, and it was my responsibility to look after it. I will be certain to get it back.

Beidou: Well, if you insist, I'll leave the matter to you then. Luffy and I stay here and start the second round to buy you some time. I also try to offer some explanation to all the spectators who came to see the match.

Kazuha: If you would, please come with me, Lumine.

Lumine: Seems there's nothing else we can do.

Paimon: Umm, but we're on an island, where could he have possibly run to?

Kazuha: Come with me, I can sense the winds are coming.

After Lumine and Paimon went with Kazuha to find the Vision thief. Beidou announced the news.

Beidou: Everyone listen up! The competitor in the semi-finals has stolen the prize. So the first round has to be delayed by further notice.

The audience was worried when they heard the news.

Beidou: So instead, While my fellow friends are taking care of the thief, we'll begin the second round and that is... Luffy The Straw Hat Pirate vs Captain Beidou!

 Clash Competitor: Huh!? Captain Beidou herself is joining in the match!?

 Clash Competitor n2: I never heard about this!?

 Clash Competitor n3: They must have changed the pace of the tournament since the Saviors of Liyue are here!

Beidou: Now the audience is getting fired up. Are you ready Luffy? Pirate vs Pirate?

Luffy: You're on!

Beidou and Luffy are in their position in the arena. The Audience is getting excited and thinking about who's the strongest pirate.

Beidou: Before we start  we have new rule In this special match. We can use everything we have! You use your full power and I can use full power, How about it?

Luffy: Doesn't matter I'll still kick your ass!

Beidou: Confidence huh? You know what, I like you! If I defeat you, You have to join my crew!

Clash Competitor: Captain Beidou invites Luffy to join her crew!?

Clash competitor n2: I wished I joined her crew!