CH 02: Wind - Riding Knight

-[Opening Intro]-

As they were about to go on their first journey they suddenly spotted a slime. The slime starts to make eye contact with Lumine and begins to attack.

 Luffy quickly made a shield in front of Lumine.

Luffy: Don't worry I got this, Gum gum Pistol!

But nothing happening

Luffy: Oh right... I forgot I don't have my powers anymore.

While the slime was about to strike first at Luffy, Lumine pushed Luffy backward and slashed the slime.The slime began to be dusted away and dropped slime condensate.

Paimon: What was that Luffy! 

Luffy: I was trying to stretch my arm but I don't have my power anymore.

Paimon began to laugh

Paimon: Stretching your arm! There's no way you can do that!

Lumine: As much is hard to believe, but he's right.

Paimon: What why?! 

Lumine: I don't have seen it myself but I know he's not lying, why would he?

Paimon: Why would Paimon believe that! Maybe he's just trying to trick Paimon letting my self guard down and trying to eat me! 

Luffy: Well you do look delicious...

Paimon: See!

Lumine giggled

Lumine: I'm sure he's just joking around.

They then continue to walk until they saw a statue. Paimon pointed at the statue

Paimon: That's the statue of The Seven!

Luffy: The statue of what?

Paimon: There 's a few of these Statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is Anemo God, but.....Paimon will take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why~

Luffy: Why is that?

Paimon: You'll see soon enough, but first let's talk and walk down to the statue.

Luffy and Lumine start to follow Paimon down the road to the statue

Paimon: As well all know poetry and language flow like the wind...There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your brother and how to travel back to your home. At least, that's what Paimon thinks!

Lumine: So among the Seven gods knows about my brother disappearing...

Luffy: And how to travel back to my home...

Paimon: Extacly! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try.

Luffy: Then what are we waiting for Let's go meet the gods!