CH 01: The Unexpected Happening

''After Taking down Kaido one of the emperors Luffy and his crew sail off to a new adventure. 3 days Later Straw Hat Pirates found an island.  They look around to explore and possibly find a treasure that Nami likes.  Eventually, they did find a secret cave, the crew went into the cave,  and inside the cave, there were   ancient ruins the crew decide to split up into two and find some clues about what happened in these ancient ruins. Sanji and Nami went together as Sanji simping for Nami like always, Zoro and Usopp went together while Usopp is still scared of what happened to the ruins and  hides behind Zoro's back. Chopper and Franky as chopper knows Franky is always on his awesome robot side, and Brook and Jimbei went together as they were the latest crew on the straw hat pirates and were good friends along the way. and lastly,  Luffy and Robin as the other crewmate know Luffy will somehow screw this up again and let Robin deal with Luffy. As Luffy and Robin  continue finding clues about ancient ruins along the cave, even Robin doesn't know or has seen them before. ''

Robin:  I'd never seen these ruins before....this might be difficult to know what happened in this place.

Luffy: We have been walking forever... And i'm hungry. I wonder if  there is meat somewhere.

Robing Giggles a little

Robin: Well then we better hurry then.

Robin and Luffy Eventually found an unknown  room

Luffy: What is this place?

Robin: Some kind of secret room, let's find some more clues around this place.

Then Luffy and Robin start looking around the place

 Robin found some ancient writing similar to poneglyph.

Robin starts to read the ancient written

Robin: These are are told by... dimensions traveler? they were sent to this world...but for what?

Luffy: Oooo what is that?

Luffy found something that he doesn't aware of some kind of portal

As Robin was about to finish reading the ancient written.

Robin saw Luffy in front of the portal

Robin: Luffy wait don't-

But it was too late Luffy with stupidness went through the portal without even thinking of telling the crew first.