CH 05: State Of Holy Lyre Der Himmel

-[Opening Intro]- 

Before the Tavern is closed for tonight.

Luffy made it just in time.

Luffy: Sorry I'm a bit late was too busy... doing something

Lumine: What were you doing exactly?

Luffy: Well-

As Luffy is about to say something, Diluc enters the Tavern again but this time he brings Jean for the meeting.

Venti: You're here.

Jean: Wait, You're... Lumine and Luffy?

Lumine: Jean?

Luffy: Oh hey Jeany!

Jean: It's Jean.

Diluc: Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person. Secondly, she came here as ''Jean'' herself, not as the Acting Grand Master. A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight.

Jean: What a surprise. I heard about the Holy Lyre, but I never suspected it was you. So, the sound of the Holy Lyre can Purify stormterror and return it to normal... Is that true?

Venti: That's right! Lumine and Luffy are putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this stormterror issue. Now that's the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius I'm talking about.

Paimon: Feels like we're breaking the Law though...

Diluc: I understand this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe. But, we can ask the bard to play the song again to try and persuade-

Jean: I believe you.

Diluc: To persuade our stubborn comman- Wait, what?

Jean: I can't think of any reason for Dvalin's betrayal, given it was once one of The Four Winds. However, if it was poisoned in the battle over Mondstadt all those years ago... And then corrupted by the Abyss mage after it woke up - we can't really blame it. But as Acting Grand Master I obviously cannot make such a statement publicly. Diplomatic pressure from the Fatui makes it hard for you to seek a peaceful resolution to the Stormterror issue. People would think I've lost grip on the gravity of the situation. That's why I can only do this in private.

Diluc: Hmph. That's one of the reasons I don't like the Knights of Favonius. What surprises me is that you would believe an Outlander so easily...

Jean: My cautious and meticulous superior, even you trust her. Don't you, sir?