CH 4: Let The Wind Lead

-[Opening Intro]-

Luffy and Lumine try to find the green guy but failed.

Paimon: That green guy disappeared!

Luffy: He's a Magician!

Lumine: No I think he just disappeared.

Paimon: Use Elemental Sight to track him down.

Luffy: Okay!... What's that?

Paimon: Don't tell Paimon. You don't have Elemental Sight in your world, does it?

Luffy: Nope.

As Luffy and Paimon were talking Lumine already used her Elemental Sight to track the green guy. She can now see its footprints in the direction that guy went.

Lumine: This way.

After following Lumine that she pointed the directions they heard a beautiful song on their way, and they saw few crowded people. They got closer to the crowd until they finally saw the green guy. 

The green guy looks like a bard. using the medium male model. He has fair skin, aqua-green eyes, and short black hair with short twin braids on the sides of his face that fade to water at the ends. The whole crowd got his attention and now as he plays his lyre, he's gonna tell a tale.

 The whole crowd got his attention and now as he plays his lyre, he's gonna tell a tale

Green fellow: What is to be sung transpired in days of yore. when the divine archons still walked the earth. A dragon cast his curious gaze on the world below. As he parted from the heavens that gave his birth. The dragon sought truth amongst common folk. But mortal trifle only logged his mind. The windborne bard strummed his strings dolce. And the holy Lyre answered his questions kind. The dragon was but a child full of wonder. And soared the heavens free from care. The bard's songs invited him to sing along. For he yearned to let all perceive him fair. Enchanting legends the bard and dragon were. But the tides of despair soon engulfed the land. The lion fang perished and the falcon flag slept. As a vile dragon approached Mondstadt in lone stand. Over the Cathedral loomed death and his friends. Of the people's agorly the vard soon sang. The soaring dragon heeded his grave calls. And amidst the windstorm brutal war sprang. Blood of venom sent the sky dragon unto slumber. Only to awake to be expelled in abhor. ''Why do people in this age loathe me so?'' But the Holy Lyre replied no more. Wrath and woe, vigor and venom. Poured from the dragon's bitter eyes. The dragon's curse sprawled in silence. But the Lyre could no longer soothe his cries.