CH 09: Moulder of Mountains

-[Opening Intro]-

Cheif starts to make Almond Tofus with his help from Paimon, Lumine, and Luffy for the ingredients. Luffy accidentally ate some of the ingredients so it took a while, until the chief finally is finished the dessert.

Smiley Yanxiao: Haha, my hands are steadier than ever now that she's gone.

The Chief gave them the Almond Tofus.

Luffy: Thanks for the food!

Luffy began to eat one of the Almond Tofu and his eyes starts to shine.

Luffy: It's so delicious!

Luffy keeps eating the Almond Tofy one by one.

Paimon: Don't eat all at once! We have to give it to Xiao as well!

Later they look for Xiao to give him the dessert.

Xiao: ...You two again.
Paimon: Wait! Don't go disappearing again.

Lumine shows the Almond Tofu to him.

Xiao: What's this?

Paimon: It's your favorite. Almond Tofu! As well as this distant traveler's best dish- a satisfying Salad. Thought we have to keep Luffy not eating the last Almond Tofu.

Luffy: Hehe...

Paimon: Lumine! Quick! Tell him everything before he finishes eating!

Lumine explains the situation.

Xiao: Rex Lapis... How could this be? I... Can't imagine it. Though times have changed, I've never imagined a Liyue without him. The ruling Qixing... Just what role have they played int this? ... I will seek Moon Carver, Mountain Shaoer, and Cload Retainer. It is time they too made their decisions.

Lumine: Will the adepti take over his role in Liyue?

Luffy: Yeah what will happened to Liyue?

Xiao: Adepti do not turn on their responsibilities. I have my reasons to not want to be tainted by the mortal realm, but... responsibilities are responsibilities. Our god is the God of Contracts after all.

Paimon: Wait! Paimon still has one last question.

Xiao: Hmm.

Paimon: That... Dusky Ming. She's...

Xiao: When conquering demons, on occasion, you can come across spirits who have never hurt anyone, yet are also not yet able to moved on. So I asked the innkeeper and the boss if they could keep her here for a time.

Paimon: So really. Wangshu Inn was looking after her! Really keeping a wide range of business going, huh!