One Piece: Tale of Teyvat Opening 4 [Special Edition - We Are!]

A/N

-Ignore the fact that instead of Aether, Lumine is the main character of the opening.

-Luffy is there with his friends Lumine and Paimon having a journey.

0:00/0:30 - instead of Thoma getting executed it's Kazuha's friend, Tomo. ''After the Archon War, Electron Archon, Raiden Shogun declared their intention to seize all Visions within Inazuma's borders. One day Tomo who challenged the Vision Hunters to a duel before the throne in an attempt to stop them. But he was defeated. Just before his death, he uttered the words'': My Vision? If you want it, you can have it! I left everything this nation has to offer there! ''And so, the Vision Hunt Decree was established in Inazuma, marking the beginning of a new era for the nation.''

0:30/0:41 - Luffy runs atop the mountain while Lumine and Paimon watch from the ship. They see him jump into the air, brimming with joy. Luffy then stretch his arm to grab a handhold on the ship and pull himself over at the ship with a smile. 

0:48/0:59 -  Luffy, Lumine, and Paimon start to run while the background is having flashbacks about their journey so far. And meeting their friends at Mondstadt and Liyue.

1:11/1:18 - Lumine demonstrates her swordsmanship and her Elemental skills and Elemental Bursts. Anemo and Geo Elements.

1:18/1:24 - Luffy demonstrates his Gum-Gum techniques, including Gear Second and Gear Third, by the end he stretches his arm towards the sky.

1:26/1:30 - After Luffy landed on a ship. Lumine is behind Luffy with  Paimon, Kazuha and Beidou. While Luffy turns to them and smile at them.

1:40/1:43 - Edmund having his crewmates and his captain until they all disappeard at the end with his sadness.

Initially, I had planned to end Book 1 after Chapter 20, but I changed my mind and decided to release a few more chapters before entering the Inazuma Arc. When I first started writing fanfiction, my goal was to only cover the Mondstadt Arc as a project. However, I am grateful to everyone who has supported and motivated me throughout the year. Your support has encouraged me to announce that I will be working on Book 2, which will feature the Inazuma Arc, Sumeru Arc, and more. Stay tuned for further updates!