CH 14: Solitary Fragrance

-[Opening Intro]-

After following the map they found a lot of talismans

Paimon: There are so many talismans here! And some stacks of blank paper, too! Hmm, what are they for?

Luffy: Maybe they like Talisman so much?

Lumine: It looks like they're copying the pattern on the talisman.

Paimon: Paimon's seen this pattern before! But where... Oh, Paimon knows! It looks just like the Sigil of Permission that Childe gave you. Hmm, but did a relic of the adepti end up in the hands of someone like Childe? Suspicious...

Lumine: It's not just a relic...

Paimon: Oh, that's right, Cloud Retainer said that when the Lord of Geo created the Sigil of Permission, it wasn't be used as some ol'relic... Talismans like that were once used in the Archon War to channel divine powers. Maybe the Fatui are copying the Sigil of Permission in hopes of achieving a similar effect? Being able to channel divine power in battle... Whew, that sounds pretty dangerous.

Luffy: Just a shiny thing gives you all the power you need huh?

Lumine: Seems the Fatui are definitely up to something.

Paimon: And the plot thickens... We'll need to keep an eye on Childe, that's for sure. Hmm, alright, that's enough sticking around here. We gotta go meet up with Zhongli soon. The last stop on our Rite of Parting preparations tour is... Dilhua Marsh! Let's go! Paimon hates being late!

Luffy: Yeah!

Later when they meet up with Zhongli for the last preparation.

Zhongli: Right on time, I myself only arrived moments ago. Did you enjoy your visit to the Jade Chamber?

Luffy: Sure did! They do have some delicious food there!

Paimon: It was so biiig. And preetty, And expensive. Paimon's never seen such a fancy-schamancy place before.

Zhongli: Indeed, It's second to none in all of Liyue. Then you met with Ningguang, I trust? What did you talk about with her?

Paimon: She's super rich and so generous, Paimon thinks she's very friendly!

Luffy: She's a nice lady!

Lumine: Business people are always ''friendly'' When it suits their interests.

Paimon: Yeah, her take on Ningguang is quite different from Paimon's. She thinks that even factless Yuheng is more trustworthy than her.

Zhongli: Oh, so you also met with Keqing, then? What did she have to say?

Paimon: She said. ''The time of the adepti has long passed, If even the Liyue Qixing don't want to face that truth, then what future is there for Liyue?''

Zhongli: Haha, no respect for the divine. Indeed, contrary to the ever-bold Keqing, Ningguang is more of a businesswoman at heart, though they are both members of the Qixing. Although she's friendly, there's no way of clearly discerning her true intentions.